Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Gelsons Dad said:
der-bomber said:
Buzzer1, l read both your long posts, lack of paragraphs or not.

l found them very emotive and heart-rending.

You have played a straight bat throughout and done nothing wrong, apart from maybe being a little naive regarding the failed pub deal.

Basically ,you are now playing against the system, a loaded dice and the odds are stacked against you.

l look forward to a political party helping the genuine working man like yourself.

l wish you and your family well...

I agree.

Thanks GD.

TheMightyQuinn said:
People who support the BNP still have't answered my question regarding how the following statements sit with you....

THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN

IT IS OK TO RAPE WOMEN AS THEY ENJOY IT

Please, I want to hear one of you BNP lovers justify the above two statements and explain how you can vote for a party that would happily see your wife/daughter/mother/sister raped.

The rape comment appears in the qu'ran you libtard.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
People who support the BNP still have't answered my question regarding how the following statements sit with you....

Please, I want to hear one of you BNP lovers justify the above two statements and explain how you can vote for a party that would happily see your wife/daughter/mother/sister raped.

Lots of things appear in the Qu'ran AND the bible. Doesn't mean everyone takes it literally.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Ok he made a mistake, can you justify the first point without being an internet warrior?

dannybcity said:
mancitygaz said:
Ok he made a mistake, can you justify the first point without being an internet warrior?

TMQ made no mistake, a member of the BNP said it's ok to rape women because it's sex and women enjoy sex.

Ok sorry TMQ, my mistake

Bloody Hell Buzzer. That is a moving experience and so typical of so many disaffected people ignored by the quangos and beurocrats in the civic buildings of this country. I've been through similar myself mate but not as distressing as yours.
I came out of all intact and so will you. And you're right, there is always someone worse off than yourself.

Good Luck blue.

mancitygaz said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Didn't Nicky G state that he regretted the holocaust denial and has distanced himself from said comments saying they were a mistake..... is he allowed to make a mistake, or is it just the likes of TMQ? I think we should be told.

Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.