Nick Griffin on Question Time..

<a class="postlink" href="http://muhammadsquran.blogspot.com/2009/03/rape-and-beat-your-wife.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://muhammadsquran.blogspot.com/2009 ... -wife.html</a>

it's all good....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
Anyone can join the black police federation and/or win a MOBO. I've not heard of a soul singing white policeman yet though.

It's the very need for these associations to exist that baffle me.

I know it's a terrible shame that black people feel the need to form groups to defend thier interest. I can't wait for the day when people no longer feel the need for them either.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
Anyone can join the black police federation and/or win a MOBO. I've not heard of a soul singing white policeman yet though.

Understanding the years of discrimination they have suffered would probably be a good starting point for unbaffling yourself.

aphex said:
buzzer1 said:
Thats just the last few years, i wont go back the last 20, but i'd like to think that it makes you a better, stronger and more humble person, cheers Lunar lad and good luck to you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as i'm off on monday so i am gonna sink some well earned beer, in celebration i hope. MDs here we come.

im raising one to you buzzer. top bloke you are, now get that guitar learnt you lazy sod.

Hello Aphex and cheers. I start my lessons(next week) with this guy that owns a newly opened music shop in Sintellins, i'm treating myself to 2 a month at £20 each, he said he would do 3 for £50. Tried the internet free guitar lessons and i found it so hard, i cant wait to get started TBH.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
http://muhammadsquran.blogspot.com/2009/03/rape-and-beat-your-wife.html

it's all good....

idiot. using a facist outcast as read. its people like you that make the world a difficult place to live in.

jacko74 said:
Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.
And of being a fantasist, as we are not the 'aboriginees' of the British Isles.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I know it's a terrible shame that black people feel the need to form groups to defend thier interest. I can't wait for the day when people no longer feel the need for them either.

Which is what the BNP/EDL are doing, or are you too brainwashed to accept both sides to the story??? I think we should be told.

Dubai Blue said:
jacko74 said:
Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.
And a fantasist, as we are not the 'aboriginees' of the British Isles.

what i garnered from that is the fact we cant say anything in this country without being accused. its not far from the truth.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:

Which is what the BNP/EDL are doing, or are you too brainwashed to accept both sides to the story??? I think we should be told.

The MOBO aren't about kicking white singers out of Britain, it appears you've been vastly misinformed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.