Nick Griffin on Question Time..

jacko74 said:
Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.

Nope just of being a fool.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mancitygaz said:
Ok he made a mistake, can you justify the first point without being an internet warrior?

Didn't Nicky G state that he regretted the holocaust denial and has distanced himself from said comments saying they were a mistake..... is he allowed to make a mistake, or is it just the likes of TMQ? I think we should be told.

Is your friend there with you now?

Newlunar said:
Bloody Hell Buzzer. That is a moving experience and so typical of so many disaffected people ignored by the quangos and buerocrats in the civic buildings of this country. I've been through similar myself mate but not as distressing as yours mate.
I came out of all intact and so will you. And you're right, there is always someone worse off than yourself.

Good Luck blue.

Thats just the last few years, i wont go back the last 20, but i'd like to think that it makes you a better, stronger and more humble person, cheers Lunar lad and good luck to you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as i'm off on monday so i am gonna sink some well earned beer, in celebration i hope. MDs here we come.

dannybcity said:
jacko74 said:
Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.

Nope just of being a fool.

i can see his point.

dannybcity said:
There you go;

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7326987.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7326987.stm</a>
Wow, he sounds delightful!!
Nick Eriksen said:
"Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible ordeal.

"To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force-feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence.

"A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched."

And you have to love the sweet, sweet irony of a man called Eriksen being a senior member of the BNP. Where the fuck does he think his name comes from? I'll give him a clue; it isn't Guildford.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
MOBO's, black police federation etc, it's all so wrong if we are all living in a true multicuktural utopia.

Anyone can join the black police federation and/or win a MOBO. I've not heard of a soul singing white policeman yet though.

It's the very need for these associations to exist that baffle me.

buzzer1 said:
Newlunar said:
Bloody Hell Buzzer. That is a moving experience and so typical of so many disaffected people ignored by the quangos and buerocrats in the civic buildings of this country. I've been through similar myself mate but not as distressing as yours mate.
I came out of all intact and so will you. And you're right, there is always someone worse off than yourself.

Good Luck blue.

Thats just the last few years, i wont go back the last 20, but i'd like to think that it makes you a better, stronger and more humble person, cheers Lunar lad and good luck to you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as i'm off on monday so i am gonna sink some well earned beer, in celebration i hope. MDs here we come.

im raising one to you buzzer. top bloke you are, now get that guitar learnt you lazy sod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.