Nick Griffin on Question Time..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
I know it's a terrible shame that black people feel the need to form groups to defend thier interest. I can't wait for the day when people no longer feel the need for them either.

Which is what the BNP/EDL are doing, or are you too brainwashed to accept both sides to the story??? I think we should be told.

The MOBOs and Black Police Federation aren't founded in racial hatred, unlike the BNP.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
http://muhammadsquran.blogspot.com/2009/03/rape-and-beat-your-wife.html

it's all good....

Proves nothing, if I could be arsed I could find text from the bible that follow similar themes. As it happens I'd rather watch Espanyol.

You're right Danny, but when people are placing ONE nutters comments who happened to be a member of the BNP and making out he represents the WHOLE group I am simply doing the same here....I am simply redressing the balance.

Dubai Blue said:
jacko74 said:
Dont know if this has already been mentioned but one point that Nick Griffin made that did strike a chord with me was about how its all very P.C. for native australians and americans to be classed as "aboriginees" of their respective countries, but if a white person was to call themselves an "aboriginee" of the british isles they would probably be accused being racist.
And of being a fantasist, as we are not the 'aboriginees' of the British Isles.

Well I suppose it depends who "we" are doesnt it? And how far back in time you would like to go to class inhabitants of the british isles as aboriginees?... Anglo-saxon times? Roman times? Paleolithic? Mesolithic?

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Which is what the BNP/EDL are doing, or are you too brainwashed to accept both sides to the story??? I think we should be told.

The MOBO aren't about kicking white singers out of Britain, it appears you've been vastly misinformed!
Here's another one of them pesky effniks spouting hatred about white bastards at the MOBOs.

timwestwood-mobos2007.jpg

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
Proves nothing, if I could be arsed I could find text from the bible that follow similar themes. As it happens I'd rather watch Espanyol.

You're right Danny, but when people are placing ONE nutters comments who happened to be a member of the BNP and making out he represents the WHOLE group I am simply doing the same here....I am simply redressing the balance.

The guy was put forward as a candidate, it's not like he was just some rogue member shooting his mouth off. A candidate is usually put forward to represent the views AND VALUES of the party.

Dubai Blue said:
dannybcity said:
The MOBO aren't about kicking white singers out of Britain, it appears you've been vastly misinformed!
Here's another one of them pesky effniks spouting hatred about white bastards at the MOBOs.

that dude is blacker than black! braaapp

jacko74 said:
Dubai Blue said:
And of being a fantasist, as we are not the 'aboriginees' of the British Isles.

Well I suppose it depends who "we" are doesnt it? And how far back in time you would like to go to class inhabitants of the british isles as aboriginees?... Anglo-saxon times? Roman times? Paleolithic? Mesolithic?
Which is exactly the point. If other people were around prior to your "cut-off" period, then by its very definition you're not an Aboriginee.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

The guy was put forward as a candidate, it's not like he was just some rogue member shooting his mouth off. A candidate is usually put forward to represent the views AND VALUES of the party.

And their statement after he withdrew was hardly an unequivocal repudiation of him and his opinions.

aphex said:
Dubai Blue said:

that dude is blacker than black! braaapp
Yeah, he looks it.

The point is that Brooklands is comparing the MOBOs to the BNP. Well, until Nick Griffin hands an award to someone from an ethnic minority at his annual conference, the comparison doesn't really work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.