Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Did the Beaker People welcome with open arms the invading Celt's

Did the Celt welcome the Romans with open arms when they landed on these shores

Did the Romano Britons welcome the Saxon's

Did the Saxons Welcome the Vikings

Did the Saxons welcome the Normans (one of the greatest acts of mass murder every seen)

Did the Indigenous populations of the Americas welcome the Spanish and other Europeans

The list is endless, this solution to this problem lies in assimilation, I am of Jewish stock my relatives had to lean English to survive and eventually prosper and assimilate into he native population, were they any less Jewish because of it, I think not they did not lose their culture.

The problem in this country (and it has been recognised by all politicians) is that Multi Culturerisem is another form of apartite, it has been an horrendous mistake that goes against 1000's of years of history, it stops populations forming a homogeneous mix.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77p1ZCKT5KQ&feature=PlayList&p=E888B43F83AC9335&index=0[/youtube]

Ducado said:
The list is endless, this solution to this problem lies in assimilation, I am of Jewish stock my relatives had to lean English to survive and eventually prosper and assimilate into he native population, were they any less Jewish because of it, I think not they did not lose their culture.

The problem in this country (and it has been recognised by all politicians) is that Multi Culturerisem is another form of apartite, it has been an horrendous mistake that goes against 1000's of years of history, it stops populations forming a homogeneous mix.

New York was founded on multiculturalism and that's turned out ok.

Do not give these fascist bastards any platform to promote their racist views. millions died during the second world war to put a stop to these right wing thugs. If we give them a platform in this country they all would have died in vain

Bluesbrother said:
Do not give these fascist bastards any platform to promote their racist views. millions died during the second world war to put a stop to these right wing thugs. If we give them a platform in this country they all would have died in vain

And if you deny them a platform you're only serving to give a ligitimacy to their views.

can we PLEASE not turn this into a bnp are racist thread? most muslims are racist as they all tend to stay within their own little areas burnley/bolton/bradford, black people/gay people shouldn't have their own police federation, mobo's, skinheads, if you are opposed to calling xmas the winter festival your a nazi. let's all just agree that the bnp HAVE some things RIGHT, but most things very very wrong. can we not just get along and enjoy the little time we get on this planet.

i think this thread should be deleted as it has gone from an intelligent conversation to a blame fest.

alextrueblue said:
can we PLEASE not turn this into a bnp are racist thread? most muslims are racist as they all tend to stay within their own little areas burnley/bolton/bradford, black people/gay people shouldn't have their own police federation, mobo's, skinheads, if you are opposed to calling xmas the winter festival your a nazi. let's all just agree that the bnp HAVE some things RIGHT, but most things very very wrong. can we not just get along and enjoy the little time we get on this planet.

i think this thread should be deleted as it has gone from an intelligent conversation to a blame fest.

Like what. Stirring up paranoia and ignorance?

alextrueblue said:

I think your post should be deleted for being a load of bollox

mat just to clear things up i am not, never will be a bnp supporter, but some things they say on immigration are just what a lot of us think but don't want to say out loud, in case we are labelled as being racist. the point i'm making is, he IS on question time and let's hope the bbc give him enough rope to hang himself, with those who are intrigued and curious about the bnp.

bluevengence said:
So you can trace your ancestors back to Iran and northern India then which is where the aryans settled

Well, it all depends on which Anthropologist you subscribe to...
124px-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.