Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Same to you nij and, God willing, you'll have a good one also [and four nil at Wigan would be nice!].

coleridge said:
Apparently I will soon be entitled to join the BNP. I'm giving it serious consideration because, as someone of you have already said, 'they have some good ideas'. Indeed, why should the asylum-loving Pinko Lefties have all the fun.

I would then be able to ask my new Glorious Leader [Mr Griffin] what I should do. Should I take 50% of the 'remmigration' cash and spend half the year in the sunny tribal belt of North Western Frontier Province of Pakistan [I'd probably need to pack suncream, a bullet proof vest and a false beard]. Then there's the problem of the kids' schooling. By the ethnic count, they'd have to spend 1/4 of a year in Lahore. I'd probably opt for the Winter term and miss out the Mancunian sleet.

There will certainly be plenty of business for airlines, which will involve ferrying the millions of Britain's 'mixed race' people around the world for various lengths of time. It may save on my tax and global warming is a communist myth anyway, isn't it?

I understand that all British, Celtic and Norse people are 'one of us'. That sounds about right. No Africans, Asians, native Americans, Aborigines, Eskimos or Jews. For that matter, no mediterranean types, including the French. Thank goodness for that. What have they ever done for us?

Then I will assist the Fuhrer with first genetically testing every single inhabitant of the UK [you better not have gypsy genes lurking somewhere or it's back to Hungary with you], replacing the tens of millions of former Britains now not required with Aryans from German and the Nordic countries, we can shine our Jack Boots [well, I can have one and just hop] and goose step forward to the New World Order of the Fourth Reich by invading every non-White nation and reducing the world to rubble. Seig Heil!

The I woke up and remembered that some of you seem content to be sleep walking into the clutches of self-interested bigots who give about as much of a shit about you as they do Nelson Mandela. Dream on if you think that the BNP will ever do anything to improve your lives, quite the opposite. Most non-white people know it, but some of the rest of you are being hopelessly naiive. It's you that scares me, not the BNP. Let the fucker speak next week and the world will see his kind for the moronic charlatans that they are. Trust me, Fascist scumbags never change, and it is the duty of every decent human being on the planet to fight them until that one glorious day that seems a million years away when they will be defeated. And they will, as God is my witness. Peace and Love.

What a fantastic piece of writing. Really could not agree more.

coleridge said:
Apparently I will soon be entitled to join the BNP. I'm giving it serious consideration because, as someone of you have already said, 'they have some good ideas'. Indeed, why should the asylum-loving Pinko Lefties have all the fun.

I would then be able to ask my new Glorious Leader [Mr Griffin] what I should do. Should I take 50% of the 'remmigration' cash and spend half the year in the sunny tribal belt of North Western Frontier Province of Pakistan [I'd probably need to pack suncream, a bullet proof vest and a false beard]. Then there's the problem of the kids' schooling. By the ethnic count, they'd have to spend 1/4 of a year in Lahore. I'd probably opt for the Winter term and miss out the Mancunian sleet.

There will certainly be plenty of business for airlines, which will involve ferrying the millions of Britain's 'mixed race' people around the world for various lengths of time. It may save on my tax and global warming is a communist myth anyway, isn't it?

I understand that all British, Celtic and Norse people are 'one of us'. That sounds about right. No Africans, Asians, native Americans, Aborigines, Eskimos or Jews. For that matter, no mediterranean types, including the French. Thank goodness for that. What have they ever done for us?

Then I will assist the Fuhrer with first genetically testing every single inhabitant of the UK [you better not have gypsy genes lurking somewhere or it's back to Hungary with you], replacing the tens of millions of former Britains now not required with Aryans from German and the Nordic countries, we can shine our Jack Boots [well, I can have one and just hop] and goose step forward to the New World Order of the Fourth Reich by invading every non-White nation and reducing the world to rubble. Seig Heil!

The I woke up and remembered that some of you seem content to be sleep walking into the clutches of self-interested bigots who give about as much of a shit about you as they do Nelson Mandela. Dream on if you think that the BNP will ever do anything to improve your lives, quite the opposite. Most non-white people know it, but some of the rest of you are being hopelessly naiive. It's you that scares me, not the BNP. Let the fucker speak next week and the world will see his kind for the moronic charlatans that they are. Trust me, Fascist scumbags never change, and it is the duty of every decent human being on the planet to fight them until that one glorious day that seems a million years away when they will be defeated. And they will, as God is my witness. Peace and Love.

Good post brother

ono said:
aphex said:
but dont they let black people in now?
Well yeah they're going to have to.
How funny would it be if all the different ethnic groups of the UK joined the BNP and actually caused the serving founders and members to abandon their own party. I'd laugh.
does this mean the black police association has to let white folk join..just a thought

der-bomber said:
Nick Griffin is a fat, gozzy-eyed ponce, but he is also an Oxbridge Graduate and skilled orator, he will run rings around any of the reactionary halfwits pitted against him, whilst wallowing in the mainstream TV exposure of the big stage.

Oxbridge graduate?
Are you sure 'cos i know for a fact that he went to Salford Uni about 6/7 years ago.

exileindevon said:
ono said:
Well yeah they're going to have to.
How funny would it be if all the different ethnic groups of the UK joined the BNP and actually caused the serving founders and members to abandon their own party. I'd laugh.
does this mean the black police association has to let white folk join..just a thought

not sure about that but there's no chance for cider guzzling bumpkins on surfboards

coleridge said:

l am of Aryan stock and Germanic ancestry and proud of it.

l don't take offence at your silly little rant because l know you are a drama queen of the highest order.

However, l do wonder if l had posted anything as inflammatory against your race whether you would be so accommodating.

l'll wager you would have scuttled off to the nearest mod, squeeling and blubbing whilst playing the race card in your favour.

der-bomber said:
coleridge said:

l don't take offence at your silly little rant because l know you are a drama queen of the highest order.

However, l do wonder if l had posted anything as inflammatory against your race whether you would be so accommodating.

l'll wager you would have scuttled off to the nearest mod, squeeling and blubbing whilst playing the race card in your favour.

well said bomberman. finally someone who is not afraid to speak up!

der-bomber said:
coleridge said:

So you can trace your ancestors back to Iran and northern India then which is where the aryans settled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.