Nick Griffin on Question Time..

I love the 'I don't support the BNP, but I think they're right when they say...', or 'what a horrible man Nick Griffin is, but I agree with him on...', or 'I wouldn't vote for the BNP but their stance on muslims and homosexuals is spot on...'

Fuck me. Cowards. At least have the courage of your convictions. What a bunch of cunts.

stonie said:
johnny on the spot said:
Yup, double gay twice a week for every child under ten.

just pissed myself at this comment but anyway just watched this program for the first time ever and to be honest i aint intelligent enough to offer an interlectual view of the said program but from what i could work out mr griffin has some valid points but was in no way ready or clever enough to answer the one sided questions aimed at him and hid behind smiles and occasional laughter.On the subject of the teaching of homosexuality in primary schools ,well if this if happens it is a disgrace and was not happening when my kids were in primary,i am no way homophobic and enjoy watching a lezbo act as the next guy but i would off grabbed my kids headmaster by the bollox and fucked him up the arse if that was happening in my kids primary school...
lol

squirtyflower said:
scottyboi said:
lol what a load of shite it was just set up to rip him. Yet when the other partys were asked questions they didnt have anything productive to say.
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

Yes, Straw was as bad as Griffin. But, griffin just made himself out to be a complete pr*ck!

How on earth do you quote about a poll and not remember who did the poll?

the man was full of empty rhetoric and ANYBODY with an OUNCE of oratory skill would have made mince meat of the hecklers. He had no such gift and those on this thread that thought he was blessed in that department must have been hiding under cushions as he spoke.

As, indeed, I was!!

He was nothing short of embarrassing!

Wooderbeen said:
I love the 'I don't support the BNP, but I think they're right when they say...', or 'what a horrible man Nick Griffin is, but I agree with him on...', or 'I wouldn't vote for the BNP but their stance on muslims and homosexuals is spot on...'

Fuck me. Cowards. At least have the courage of your convictions. What a bunch of cunts.

stfu you bellend. Just because people are questioning some of his policies does not make them bnp lovers.

No point having a chat about the bnp with soft cunts like you around.

Was a joke to be honest, i mean i don't like the man or his party but that was pretty unfair, it was have a go at Nick Griffin night.

Some of the stuff he said was true.

Nick Griffin never answered any (admittedly loaded) question put to him. He just evaded all put to him. He should have just answered honestly. At least people would have then be able to decide for themselves what to think of him. As it happened, because of the way he approached the debate, he just came across as uncomfortable and did his 'party' no favours.

scottyboi said:
Wooderbeen said:

Fuck me. Cowards. At least have the courage of your convictions. What a bunch of *****.

stfu you bellend. Just because people are questioning some of his policies does not make them bnp lovers.

No point having a chat about the bnp with soft ***** like you around.
Big talk, mate, very big talk.

MadchesterCity said:
scottyboi said:
why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

never a wiser word spoken -Immigration needs to be addressed - this never addressed any of the issues

Why cant they all just be honest

Did you hear what you wanted to hear??

Warsi was the ONLY person to offer an answer on the subject.

der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Here we go...

I wouldn't phone you if you were the last inferior racial specimen on the planet.

All the best.

The Aryan superior being.

l'm the only one allowed to play the Aryan card around here , l played it first...

Then you are my equal and all the BNP lovers have to, that's have to, view us as superior to themselves.

One thing i think we can all agree on is this country is fucked.

not becuase of immigration, not because of "them foreigners taking our jobs" but because we don't have one politican who is honest and listens to us and is good and strong enough to lead this country.

Fucking spineless twats the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.