Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Goater's Shin said:
Can't believe anyone can believe that was 'a biased panel and audience', unless they're just trying to deflect from that idiots performance. The panel and audience weren't biased, they just mostly disagreed with griffin, as do most of the country. Most people didn't vote bnp, so drop him in any room with an accurate cross section of society and he would always be outnumbered. If they wouldve managed to round up more bnp sumpathisers than there were in that room then that wouldve been biased. Anyone claiming he was 'bullied' by the majority who disagree with his policies are trying to stop free discussion, yet I bet these are the same ignorant types who try to complain about lack of freedom of speech. I'm gona guess that while I've been writing this we've got on to page ... 78.

you make a good point , what i was trying to say is the other parties are using the bnp as there own scapegoats to make out as if they have done fuck all wrong and that there perfect.

Bilboblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
How is this 'your country', you derive from immigrants, we all fucking did that's the one sole truth behind this whole posh boy racist circle jerk.

yawn.
read back.
I am of English parentage, grandparents and great-grandparents all 100% English.
That's why it is MY country.

hu gæþ hit

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
yawn.
read back.
I am of English parentage, grandparents and great-grandparents all 100% English.

Right, you know the language we speak comes from Germany, right? I mean, the English are actually mainly German, you know these things yeah?

this is your country if you are born here or have a citizenship?? Thats what i thought. So it is actually his country.

Goater's Shin said:
Can't believe anyone can believe that was 'a biased panel and audience', unless they're just trying to deflect from that idiots performance. The panel and audience weren't biased, they just mostly disagreed with griffin, as do most of the country. Most people didn't vote bnp, so drop him in any room with an accurate cross section of society and he would always be outnumbered. If they wouldve managed to round up more bnp sumpathisers than there were in that room then that wouldve been biased. Anyone claiming he was 'bullied' by the majority who disagree with his policies are trying to stop free discussion, yet I bet these are the same ignorant types who try to complain about lack of freedom of speech. I'm gona guess that while I've been writing this we've got on to page ... 78.

Apparently the immigrants make up 15% of the population.
The audience was about 40-50%.
Good to see my tv licence money going on unbiased reporting/views again.

btw.....Griffin was made to look a bit of a cock tonight, I don't support him or the BNP but fully support free speech ;o)

Goater's Shin said:

He had little of merit to say but he was treated differently to the other panellists in that he was interrupted much more by other panellists and by the chairman where as Jack Straw was allowed to ramble on deflecting issues almost indefinitely.

How people think this has not been a success for bnp, is a complete shock. BNP have won votes tonight.

A few key points.

Nick Griffin is a racist twat. His party are racist twats. The hardcore voters are racist twats.
The passive voters are a mix of the stupid, ill informed, sick and tired, or people who randomly selected which party to vote for. We all know the reasons people passivly vote for them, whatever, I'm not getting into that.

But heres an interesting fact. Less than two percent of the voting public voted for the BNP.

Over 50% of the voting public wasted their vote. They moan about people who vote for other parties, calling them avery name under the sun, seem outraged at the result of the Euro election, but the fact is if just one in 10 of these cowards had voted for anyone (even the independant bloke at the bottom of the slip), the BNP would not have been on Question Time tonight.

Not turning up, spoiling your vote, leaving a blank vote, all means the same, NO VOTE! And if your area of the country isn't voting, why would a politician waste their time campaigning there?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
yawn.
read back.

Right, you know the language we speak comes from Germany, right? I mean, the English are actually mainly German, you know these things yeah?

Of course I do you tool. you are not the only one that knows the history of this country.
You might not be proud of where you come from but I damn well am.

btw.....you missed the romans and the vikings.......

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
How is this 'your country', you derive from immigrants, we all fucking did that's the one sole truth behind this whole posh boy racist circle jerk.

Its not that we dont want immigrants its the fact that;

Not enough jobs
houses
records of who they are (crimes ect))

I think it needs to become more strict like aussie.

Have you thought that maybe this country needs to become industrialised again??

Not enough jobs? Take a leaf out of the American hand book and CREATE training and jobs building railways, tram lines, hospitals and housing that would answer your second point, so that the third point would be more easily dealt with! Being a place of industry would help build the economy and trading in and out. Also, cutting taxes on business would bring work here.

So, in conclusion, it means the Gov have to start thinking of ways of pulling out of the never ending Black Hole that the Afghan 'war' is causing on Britain's limit refund resources.

Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.