Nick Griffin on Question Time..

RODDY_CTID said:
How people think this has not been a success for bnp, is a complete shock. BNP have won votes tonight.

It just showed the lot of them up imo. So some will feel sorry for the bnp (thick cunts lol)
This has been a huge success for them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
yawn.
read back.
I am of English parentage, grandparents and great-grandparents all 100% English.
That's why it is MY country.

Right, you know the language we speak comes from Germany, right? I mean, the English are actually mainly German, you know these things yeah?

I feel sorry for the Celts. Bloody saxons coming over here taking their jobs and screwing their women.

scottyboi said:
this is your country if you are born here or have a citizenship?? Thats what i thought. So it is actually his country.

That isn't strictly true...

If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse - if you get my point.

It's heritage that makes you what you are.

It is a travesty that the English are losing their Englishness - and I fully accept our Anglo Saxon, Roman, Celtic, Nordic roots...... I'm talking England as anation is losing its identity..... and that is a shame

Bigga said:
scottyboi said:
Its not that we dont want immigrants its the fact that;

Not enough jobs
houses
records of who they are (crimes ect))

I think it needs to become more strict like aussie.

Have you thought that maybe this country needs to become industrialised again??

Not enough jobs? Take a leaf out of the American hand book and CREATE training and jobs building railways, tram lines, hospitals and housing that would answer your second point, so that the third point would be more easily dealt with! Being a place of industry would help build the economy and trading in and out. Also, cutting taxes on business would bring work here.

So, in conclusion, it means the Gov have to start thinking of ways of pulling out of the never ending Black Hole that the Afghan 'war' is causing on Britain's limit refund resources.

Just a thought.

I would back that fully. We have some of the worst transport networks in europe. Instead of trying to change the middle east we need to improve our own country. Theirs plenty of jobs they can create like you said. But they wont.

ctidcarl said:
Political debate..... we are never going to agree as we all have our own views.

BBC Question Time...... that was merely a witch hunt against Nick Griffin and the BNP.

He didn't stand up too well to the pressure....... but anybody would crack after being bullied by 5 other panelists and an audience of "x" hundred

what a stupid post!
100 in the audience.
A representative number of BNP supporters given their share of the vote would be 3.
You don't think he was entitled to any more do you?

Bilboblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Right, you know the language we speak comes from Germany, right? I mean, the English are actually mainly German, you know these things yeah?

Of course I do you tool. you are not the only one that knows the history of this country.
You might not be proud of where you come from but I damn well am.

btw.....you missed the romans and the vikings.......

So, we're all mongrels, mixed race, mixed backgrounds, we're all sons and daughter of immigrants and I'll be fucked if this son of an immigrant is going to start shitting on other immigrants and their sons just because my line goes back 40 years now instead of 5 or 10?

Get real, we're as English as the Indian guy down the road, no more, no less, we're all the fucking same.

without a dream said:
Griffin bottled it tonight, offered the chance to explain his policies (or lack of) he ducked and dived with the rest of them. He claimed he couldn't answer questions because of EU law, when it turned out he had dispensation to air his views just shrank away. Shown up for the spineless twat he is. Only Wasri came out of that with any credit and she's a bloody tory ;)

This.

"why did you say the holocaust was a myth"
"I'm not allowed by law to tell you why I said that"
"I'm the Justice Secretary and I promise that you are"
"oh, erm, ok, but it's against the law in Germany, and I'm in, erm, the uk, so erm, yeah, you've rumbled me and I'm scared, erm, when the ice melted everyone was English, woohoo"

Sorry but for me there are several questions

1. Can you trust any of the parties?

I know I sure as hell would never vote Tory - where does that leave us as Labour haven't exactly shone over their reign

unemployment, national security, housing, health, education, services and migration are the key issues that we need to be addressed

2. What are the actual policies here for all parties - what are the control mechanisms

So far I dont hear anyone teling me anything

I think we are going to go Tory and get proper fecked

Is it just me or do we never hear anything - seems to all be just propaganda bullshit

Why dont they put all the agendas side by side and let us compare them based upon what is actually real and proper issues.

Maybe an excel spreadsheet for dummies
- maybe there is something there already - i dont see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.