Nick Griffin on Question Time..

scottyboi said:
squirtyflower said:
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

Ok.....one quick view for me.
Immigration.
We all know every country needs it, but how to control it?
let's face it, successive labour and conservative governments have totally and utterly fucked it up.
The only way to more integration IMO is to limit the amount of accomodation given to ethnic minorities in any one area.
For instance, if the amount of non-nationals is 15% in the Uk, then don't let any part of the UK have more than that amount.
I.E. if a street has 100 houses, give no more than 15 to ethnic minorities.
I have suffered racist abuse myself, way back when I was 15, but I have a clear mind, it didn't turn my mind against all of that ethnic group.
I feel by allowing huge communities of these immigrants to live together, we have turned parts of the country into no-go areas.
before a City game I met some lads in the Blind Beggar pub (of the Kray twins fame) and the walk from Whitechapel station to the pub was about 400 yards. during that walk, I saw probably 250-300 people and only roughly 30 were white, thats not right.
It made me feel ill-at-ease in my own country and I am sorry but that is not right.

squirtyflower said:
Bigga said:
Yes, Straw was as bad as Griffin. But, griffin just made himself out to be a complete pr*ck!

How on earth do you quote about a poll and not remember who did the poll?

the man was full of empty rhetoric and ANYBODY with an OUNCE of oratory skill would have made mince meat of the hecklers. He had no such gift and those on this thread that thought he was blessed in that department must have been hiding under cushions as he spoke.

As, indeed, I was!!

He was nothing short of embarrassing!
I have absolutely no time for Griffin but Straw represents a very diverse population, where I live, and has an extremely important role in government, yet is a completely clueless cock.
The mainstream parties have lost the common man (woman) who provide in our society and are slowly alienating them so they become interested in more extreme politics.

To which I agree, some.

I, myself, have said somewhere in this thread that the Gov has been pandering to the little vote winning things, whilst ignoring the bigger picture and alienating its people, creating a loophole for the likes of Griffin to exploit.

mancitygaz said:
2 reasons why BNP elected,

1, Total lack of control on immigration
2, Poor turn out at the elections

Well done to the BBC for showing everyone what Griffin is all about and proving once and for all that he is a complete and utter fool.

The major Parties should now concentrate on sorting the Immigration problem and the voters will flood back taking this pricks platform away.

Put him on telly every week and he'll sone be gone for ever
#

By going on Question time tonight Nick Griffin and the BNP have only raised thier profile more than before. no harm could have been made from tonights appearance!

Bilboblue said:
scottyboi said:
why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

Immigration.
let's face it, successive labour and conservative governments have totally and utterly fucked it up.
The only way to more integration IMO is to limit the amount of accomodation given to ethnic minorities in any one area.
For instance, if the amount of non-nationals is 15% in the Uk, then don't let any part of the UK have more than that amount.
I have suffered racist abuse myself, way back when I was 15, but I have a clear mind, it didn't turn my mind against all of that ethnic group.
I feel by allowing huge communities of these immigrants to live together, we have turned parts of the country into no-go areas.
before a City game I met some lads in the Blind Beggar pub (of the Kray twins fame) and the walk from Whitechapel station to the pub was about 400 yards. during that walk, I saw probably 250-300 people and only roughly 30 were white, thats not right.
It made me feel ill-at-ease in my own country and I am sorry but that is not right.

How is this 'your country', you derive from immigrants, we all fucking did that's the one sole truth behind this whole posh boy racist circle jerk.

Bilboblue said:
scottyboi said:

Immigration.

I walked threw town last sept with my brother after a city match. Was in piccadily gardens minding my own buisness i was then jumped by over 10 somalians and bottled. They are called the somalimandem lol. Hasnt made me hate them im just more cautious now when i walk past a group of them.

ctidcarl said:
Political debate..... we are never going to agree as we all have our own views.

BBC Question Time...... that was merely a witch hunt against Nick Griffin and the BNP.

He didn't stand up too well to the pressure....... but anybody would crack after being bullied by 5 other panelists and an audience of "x" hundred

How does a 'brilliant orator' as he was described 'crack' from being 'bullied' by 5 other panellists?

Behave! He was questioned on his policies and failed. FAILED!!

Oh and the 'indigenous' speech was classic...

LOL!!

Bigga said:
squirtyflower said:
I have absolutely no time for Griffin but Straw represents a very diverse population, where I live, and has an extremely important role in government, yet is a completely clueless cock.
The mainstream parties have lost the common man (woman) who provide in our society and are slowly alienating them so they become interested in more extreme politics.

To which I agree, some.

I, myself, have said somewhere in this thread that the Gov has been pandering to the little vote winning things, whilst ignoring the bigger picture and alienating its people, creating a loophole for the likes of Griffin to exploit.
and i think that's what some on here are trying to articulate
the politicians are pandering to the twitter generation with knee jerk reactions that they see as being 'popular'
what we really need is leadership with integrity and the knowledge of what is right for the country as a whole and not to accept second best

Bilboblue said:
scottyboi said:

Immigration.

How is this 'your country', you derive from immigrants, we all fucking did that's the one sole truth behind this whole posh boy racist circle jerk.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
Immigration.

Its not that we dont want immigrants its the fact that;

Not enough jobs
houses
records of who they are (crimes ect))

I think it needs to become more strict like aussie.

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Its not that we dont want immigrants its the fact that;

Not enough jobs
houses
records of who they are (crimes ect))

I think it needs to become more strict like aussie.

Fair do's but I'm sure when throwing out useless wankers we'd be throwing more white English out than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.