Nick Griffin on Question Time..

exileindevon said:
does this mean the black police association has to let white folk join..just a thought

Membership of the NBPA is open to all in policing including white people via local BPAs. The NBPA does not have individual membership it is made up by BPAs who each elect a representative to participate at national level on the National Executive Committee (NEC)

Already can my friend.

bluevengence said:
der-bomber said:
l am of Aryan stock and Germanic ancestry and proud of it.

l don't take offence at your silly little rant because l know you are a drama queen of the highest order.

However, l do wonder if l had posted anything as inflammatory against your race whether you would be so accommodating.

l'll wager you would have scuttled off to the nearest mod, squeeling and blubbing whilst playing the race card in your favour.

So you can trace your ancestors back to Iran and northern India then which is where the aryans settled

Aryan= Sumarian(aryan)? Fled to Georgia(Caucasus) as in the term Caucasian(white), and also the jewish people were also settlers in their numbers,Khazar/Sumerian. That is were the so called Jewish nose feature comes from, just like Kinkladze's? That is why i don't get the whole Aryan race thing, as if the Jews did settle there and became part of the Sum(ARYAN) race then whats with the Nazi claim regarding Aryan perfection etc?
Before anyone comes on with the aggression and Bitching i am genuinely looking for these connections if there are any, if not it all seems very odd, to me anyway. Peace.:)

alextrueblue said:
can we PLEASE not turn this into a bnp are racist thread? most muslims are racist as they all tend to stay within their own little areas burnley/bolton/bradford, black people/gay people shouldn't have their own police federation, mobo's, skinheads, if you are opposed to calling xmas the winter festival your a nazi.

MINORITIES have support groups for a reason. Saying "most Muslims are racist" is pretty sweeping as it is, MOBOs are not limited to black winners and Winterval was a word used by one council for one Christmas to mean the period of Christmas and New Year and was never intended to replace the original terminology.

alextrueblue said:
let's all just agree that the bnp HAVE some things RIGHT, but most things very very wrong.

Have they? I wouldn't agree that they have.

alextrueblue said:
can we not just get along and enjoy the little time we get on this planet.

Now that I couldn't agree more with.

dannybcity said:
exileindevon said:
does this mean the black police association has to let white folk join..just a thought

Membership of the NBPA is open to all in policing including white people via local BPAs. The NBPA does not have individual membership it is made up by BPAs who each elect a representative to participate at national level on the National Executive Committee (NEC)

Already can my friend.
well that answers my question thank you

alextrueblue said:
mat just to clear things up i am not, never will be a bnp supporter, but some things they say on immigration are just what a lot of us think but don't want to say out loud, in case we are labelled as being racist. the point i'm making is, he IS on question time and let's hope the bbc give him enough rope to hang himself, with those who are intrigued and curious about the bnp.

Agreed.

I want them to be shown up for what they really are.

Already can my friend.[/quote]
well that answers my question thank you[/quote]

Exile, hello mate. I PMd you before but its gone straight to my outbox, it'll reach you anytime between now and next Winterval.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.