Nick Griffin on Question Time..

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bilboblue said:
They seem to be, on any other issue. And I enjoy reading their posts, mostly.
Get them on anything to do with race........might as well not bother responding again.
btw......I usually support Labour, even from down here in sunny Southampton ;o)

I'm just saying your definition of Englishness is confused, in my opinion. I don't really have a view on what is or isn't English as I've never felt particularly string ties with the English myself despite being, for all intents and purposes, a white Englishman.

His definition of Englishness is simple TMQ. He was born and lived here, his parents were born and lived here and so were his grandparents, he is English, simple.

DirtyEddie said:
ctidcarl said:
If you wish to come to my Parish, then feel free, St. Catherines is the name of our church, by the way........

"Our Religion"....... if you bothered reading my other posts you would see that I accept our heritage is not from one true source.....

....however, when our Monachy adopted it it to become the Church of ENGLAND.... then surely it is our monarchy??
What the hell has any of this got to do with immigration? I'm white, English and my English family tree has been traced back to the 14th century. I'm and athiest and a republican, as are most people I know, and I can assure you that immigration has nothing to do with me arriving at these points of view.

Eddie.... your point of view is yours, not a problem with that.

It was you who began to question whether I went to Church or not should validate my points.

bluemonday said:
Englishness isn't about colour... it's about knowing your rights and standing up for the underdog... and really strong cider.

and having a chinese on a friday and a curry on a Saturday ;-)

bluemonday said:
Englishness isn't about colour... it's about knowing your rights and standing up for the underdog... and really strong cider.

At last....somebody gets why I embrace being English.......!!!!!!!!

Goater's Shin said:
Apparently the immigrants make up 15% of the population.
The audience was about 40-50%.
Good to see my tv licence money going on unbiased reporting/views again.

Yes, but those figures are not representative of London, where the programme was filmed. There is a much higher percentage of black and Asian people living in London, so it was a fairly accurate cross-section of London society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.