Nicolás Otamendi - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it on my phone. But I thought he was okay. He transitioned the ball pretty well.

Defending was haphazard accross the board. Too many moved parts.

Should have just started komp instead of Ota' and kept the Left side intact with (Eric and Zee)

I had some medical classes and couldn’t really watch the match. Was he at fault for the goal? Caught very little of the match. I saw the yellow and it looked like a standard tactical foul.

I had some medical classes and couldn’t really watch the match. Was he at fault for the goal? Caught very little of the match. I saw the yellow and it looked like a standard tactical foul.
I started watching in the 2nd minute and didn't even realize we were down a goal already.

I started watching in the 2nd minute and didn't even realize we were down a goal already.

I had it on my phone too and it looked like it was just a really well timed play but Nico stepped up and marked a dif player and we couldn’t catch the other runner off from where I sat. Laporte was woeful when I saw so was trying to figure out if it was Nico or Laporte or no one at fault

I had it on my phone too and it looked like it was just a really well timed play but Nico stepped up and marked a dif player and we couldn’t catch the other runner off from where I sat. Laporte was woeful when I saw so was trying to figure out if it was Nico or Laporte or no one at fault
Just watch the highlights. We were just shocked at how early they struck.

Nico didn't seem to be too unhappy not being in the squad vs Iraq in Riyadh...
Should be involved vs Brazil next Tuesday though.
Back with a little jet lag maybe no starter vs Burnley 4 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.