Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nigel De Jong

NipHolmes said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
The poster that put the old "writeup" on Kia`s "other" players he represents was well wide of the mark,as was proven last year.
Tart it up how you like,but Nige made his decision with no help from Kia the Kunt.

Tart it up? He advised him or are you disputing that?

Oakie how can you even state that it was all De Jongs choice when you haven't asked him?

I have no doubt Milan will have spoken to him for some time and he will be getting a great signing on fee.

All assumption but no more than stating Kia wasn't privvy to the decision. Agents of any kind influence, all ways for best financial package.

You are missing the main point.Kia is not a representative nor the agent of NDJ,so irespective of what information he gave to either of them,any final decision would be made by the player.
Think you`ll find that NDJ is a businessman in his own right and unlike Carlos,aint owned.
Is that too difficult to understand ?

*singingtheblues* said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
scaled.php

:(

Some people would have you believe he "bleeds blue".

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football, ultimately he was just another footballer coming in and eventually passing through - no different to the likes of Adebayor or Johnson.

The closest thing we have to a real adopted blue is Vinnie.

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football,

was going to remind everyone of this myself....

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you saying he got paid for it ???

Pretty sure he didn't do it for nothing.

As I thought,wild pressumptions.
Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?
He`s called Kia The Kunt for a reason.

Kia J is not De Jongs agent, its a guy called Leece..

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you saying he got paid for it ???

Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?

Wait, so I presume he was paid as actually that's how he makes a living and that is a wild presumption. However you presume "Kia the kunt" did it for free and that's a sensible suggestion???

i too wept a little inside when it became clear that Nige is moving. but can we just move on now please guys? it's painful to read what you are posting lately.

yayas trusty right foot said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

I think you should read my posts mate !!!

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

Wait, so I presume he was paid as actually that's how he makes a living and that is a wild presumption. However you presume "Kia the kunt" did it for free and that's a sensible suggestion???

I`m doing it deliberately to show what an arse you`re making of yourself.
Just proved it.

oakiecokie said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
oakiecokie said:

I think you should read my posts mate !!!

Do I need to remind you Kia is not tevez agent either as he is not allowed to be. But it would be a wild presumption of mine to suggest he isn't paid by tevez.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:

I`m doing it deliberately to show what an arse you`re making of yourself.
Just proved it.

Nope. Don't get it. If you think Kia advised de Jong for free and it had no effect on de jongs position at the club then that's your opinion and I've no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.