Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nigel De Jong

avoidconfusion said:
Fuck me... 3.5m quid for De Jong... why the FUCK do we not just keep him. So far we have done nothing but weaken our team in this window. AJ is better than Sinclair, De Jong is better than Rodwell.... we sold both and bought more expensive replacements.... honestly someone at our club needs to get the sack.

THIS.

What is going on.

Surley De Jong will be Replaced?

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Not in the true sense of the word,as he doesn`t represent them.

So what would you call him them. He advised them therefore an advisor. Don't want to sound arsey mate. But a financial advisor doesn't represent me but still advises me. And he won't have done it for free.

The poster that put the old "writeup" on Kia`s "other" players he represents was well wide of the mark,as was proven last year.
Tart it up how you like,but Nige made his decision with no help from Kia the Kunt.

Tart it up? He advised him or are you disputing that?

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
So what would you call him them. He advised them therefore an advisor. Don't want to sound arsey mate. But a financial advisor doesn't represent me but still advises me. And he won't have done it for free.

The poster that put the old "writeup" on Kia`s "other" players he represents was well wide of the mark,as was proven last year.
Tart it up how you like,but Nige made his decision with no help from Kia the Kunt.

Are you saying he got paid for it ???

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:

Pretty sure he didn't do it for nothing.

One and only one positive from this... Ladyman says we plan to bring through Razak this season as Mancini is impressed by him.

Feed-The-Goat said:
scaled.php

:(

Some people would have you believe he "bleeds blue".

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football, ultimately he was just another footballer coming in and eventually passing through - no different to the likes of Adebayor or Johnson.

The closest thing we have to a real adopted blue is Vinnie.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

Oakie how can you even state that it was all De Jongs choice when you haven't asked him?

I have no doubt Milan will have spoken to him for some time and he will be getting a great signing on fee.

All assumption but no more than stating Kia wasn't privvy to the decision. Agents of any kind influence, all ways for best financial package.

LoveCity said:
One and only one positive from this... Ladyman says we plan to bring through Razak this season as Mancini is impressed by him.

Oh yeah, forgot about Abdul- add him to my list on my previous post!

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

Pretty sure he didn't do it for nothing.

As I thought,wild pressumptions.
Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?
He`s called Kia The Kunt for a reason.

*singingtheblues* said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Some people would have you believe he "bleeds blue".

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football, ultimately he was just another footballer coming in and eventually passing through - no different to the likes of Adebayor or Johnson.

The closest thing we have to a real adopted blue is Vinnie.

Only thees. NDJ is a mercenary. Likes his signing on fees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.