Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nigel De Jong

oakiecokie said:
Taylor said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am pretty sure that Kia is not his agent

I'll think you will find he is... old article but worth a read...

<a class="postlink" href="http://thisisfutbol.com/2011/09/blogs/cooke-onuoha-de-jong-what-is-going-on-at-eastlands" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thisisfutbol.com/2011/09/blogs/c ... -eastlands</a>

That piece was proven to be bollocks at the time.He advised both de Jong and Ned on certain aspects of their then current contracts and how best to get the best out of a new one.
He is not their "financial adviser or agent"

Ok my bad, either way given how long De Jong had left, alongside how many games he started then selling him isn't that disastrous.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Taylor said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://thisisfutbol.com/2011/09/blogs/cooke-onuoha-de-jong-what-is-going-on-at-eastlands" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thisisfutbol.com/2011/09/blogs/c ... -eastlands</a>

That piece was proven to be bollocks at the time.He advised both de Jong and Ned on certain aspects of their then current contracts and how best to get the best out of a new one.

But an adviser nonetheless

Not in the true sense of the word,as he doesn`t represent them.

km09 said:
johnmc said:
km09 said:
as someone said earlier, are we trying to make ourselfs worse this season? Selling Johnson and De Jong and Siging Rodwell and Sinclair , that dosent make us stonger in my opinion, We have as tough or even tougher group than last season in champs league, and the Prem will be much harder this season. De Jong will be a huge miss, as we will see if we dont replace him.

I would argue De Jong and Johnson for Sinclair and Rodwell is not a backward step but it's all about opinions. Like arsesoles they are.

Maybe Not, maybe its just i liked De Jong and Johnson so much. Gutted about Nige leaving tbh as Mancini says This issaa Foot Ball

Not a bad thing at all. Loyalty to players who have done a good job. But he and the club have come to this decision one way or the other. I would have loved Dunne to lift our first trophy for years but football moves on. He will get a clap from me if we ever play against him but I'm not worried.

Taylor said:
oakiecokie said:
Taylor said:

Ok my bad, either way given how long De Jong had left, alongside how many games he started then selling him isn't that disastrous.

Sorry I don`t think you`ve understood my post.

Fuck me... 3.5m quid for De Jong... why the FUCK do we not just keep him. So far we have done nothing but weaken our team in this window. AJ is better than Sinclair, De Jong is better than Rodwell.... we sold both and bought more expensive replacements.... honestly someone at our club needs to get the sack.

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:

So what would you call him them. He advised them therefore an advisor. Don't want to sound arsey mate. But a financial advisor doesn't represent me but still advises me. And he won't have done it for free.

NDJ is a warrior and gives 100% for the club he is contracted to. However, he is loyal to his contract, but only that. Loved his desire and determination, but we are now seeing the same loyalty that Hamburg saw. He would have left for peanuts had we not met the release clause to get him.

The club now had the choice of getting rid in a cut price deal or keeping him and letting him leave for nothing in the summer. They have brought in Rodwell, a good, young player who will hopefully have help from another signing tomorrow.

We have options such as Pab Zab, Barry, Yaya etc so not hugely deficient in that area. Nastasic as defensive cover seems more of a gamble.

Thanks for the memories Nige, but City move onwards

In Bobby I trust

centre mid is arguably the one area in that first 11 that really could have been improved on. as good as Barry has been for us, i think most people expected us to really go for a worldy dm to play alongside Yaya. Now we've just gone and made ourselves weaker in that area. They really need to pull a centre mid out of the bag tomorrow now for this season to go anywhere

:(

524329_10151166768560091_1063735359_n.jpg

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

So what would you call him them. He advised them therefore an advisor. Don't want to sound arsey mate. But a financial advisor doesn't represent me but still advises me. And he won't have done it for free.

The poster that put the old "writeup" on Kia`s "other" players he represents was well wide of the mark,as was proven last year.
Tart it up how you like,but Nige made his decision with no help from Kia the Kunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.