Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless i've misheard, that tool outside our ground reporting for SSN has just said we've sold de jong for a fee "north of £10million". That true?

brian the blue said:
Unless i've misheard, that tool outside our ground reporting for SSN has just said we've sold de jong for a fee "north of £10million". That true?

Yeah I heard that too, but sky do get a lot wrong but I really hope that is true!

brian the blue said:

I just heard that too. Just goes to show that none of us know anything when it comes to fees!

Is Marwood in or out following this latest fee revelation?!

brian the blue said:

Just rewound it and he did say that. That would be much more like it if it's true.

What sources do people have for the 3,5 million pound fee? I havent been able to find any relible source to confirm that, in fact the best source for the fee is the 10 million quoted by Sky.

Shooter 83 said:
swightman88 said:
i just heard that, i think he may have got that wrong, hope he hasn`t tho

It was never 3.5M you'd be mad to believe that.
Well lots on this thread did believe it (me included) and quite a few even thought 3.5 million was absolutely fine. Hopoefully 10 is nearer the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.