Nigel de Jong

De Jong is good at what he's supposed to do. Deschamps and makele had the same criticisims thrown at them because they did'nt score 30 yd screamers or play cross field balls onto somebody's big toenail but instead kept things simple so that the more creative players would shine. The unfortunate thing for nige is that we have no creation in the middle which is not his fault but come the world cup he'll be one of the first names on dutch teamsheet

Lucas North said:
Some of you lot are easily pleased , might as well give me a game, l can chase shadows in my own half for an hour and a half, without doing anything else.

Still ,if it keeps the less savvy posters happy .

I'd like to see you run around non stop, without getting to tired and making 95% of winning tackles, or even putting your body on the line, good luck against Nasri and Rosicky.

therefore you couldn't do it, your argument is irrelevant.

He's great at what he does.
Unfortunately Vieira and Barry are not the midfielders to play with him IMO.

Next season 2 attacking Mid's like Sneijder and Van der Vaart would be perfect with Nige behind them.

------------NDJ-------------

AJ ----W Sneidjer ---VDV --- CB

That would be a more balanced midfield for me.
i'm never 100% sure of Barry's role, and as for Vieira - time's up love.

Freestyler said:
Lucas North said:
Some of you lot are easily pleased , might as well give me a game, l can chase shadows in my own half for an hour and a half, without doing anything else.

Still ,if it keeps the less savvy posters happy .

I'd like to see you run around non stop, without getting to tired and making 95% of winning tackles, or even putting your body on the line, good luck against Nasri and Rosicky.

Actually, l could do it , as l told you earlier .

lf stumpy cost 17 mil to do his one dimensional, limited role, the athletic, thrusting, dynamo skipper of Torquay United ,Nicky Wroe is worth 34 mil .

de-jong is a shit dinosaur, obsolete and offers fuck-all .

With him in the team we don't look like winning and garnering 3 big points which mean everything .

"With him in the team we don't look like winning and garnering 3 big points which mean everything"

He only plays his role which is holding midfielder. He isnt a playmaker. Do you have any idea, at all?

Lucas North said:
Freestyler said:

Actually, l could do it , as l told you earlier .

i stopped reading after this joke of a sentence, infact you almost had me there, nice try.

just to add, he had chelseas midfield in his back pocket at CoMS when we beat them 2-1, best player on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.