Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be sad to see De Jong go. Reports saying he is very close to moving to AC. Must have a replacement lined up?

jollylescott said:
Plain Speaking said:
pride in battle said:
If we let Nige go were in trouble unless we replace him.Rodwell isn't ready yet and with Gareth out we could be in deep trouble.Southampton 'walked' through our midfield at times and that hasn't happened in a very long time, it was a real concern and needs addressing.
Agreed, we missed NDJ's well timed tackles when they attacked.

yes there were plenty of holes without NDJ. I can only think that there has to be a ready made, improved replacement ready to go. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Could not agree more with all of the above.....NDJ underated IMO...Sunday woulda been more comfortable with him in the team...Rodwell not ready....just hope we have a quality replacement lined up.

thing is NDJ isn't really pushing for a move,we dont have to sell him!! we must have another option if he is to move on......will be a sad day for me when he does go!!

LongsightM13 said:
We should at least keep him until Monday. A must to start at Anfield for me

Me too mate, I'd go with :-

Nasri
Yaya
NDJ
Rodwell/Milner
Silva

Tevez

If Nige goes it'll be the first time in a long time that I will be genuinely saddened to see a player go.

celf said:
thing is NDJ isn't really pushing for a move,we dont have to sell him!! we must have another option if he is to move on......will be a sad day for me when he does go!!
How do you know he isn't?

From what I have read/heard we offered a contract and he turned it down. We aren't going to be held to ransom anymore over transfers and contracts so we will sell now whilst we can get a fee.

I don't want him to leave and think he is important for the team but this is business.

Nigel de Jong is going nowhere! In his own words 'why would I want to leave'
Watch his body language on club in house videos he's totally happy and relaxed
it's just the media making mischief because he's not signed a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.