Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
Matt the Giant said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
I think what some of us are saying is that he CAN go and WILL go if an offer comes in and I fully expect some kind of offer to come in - prolly a loan which would mean at least he couldn´t shaft us!!

I also fully expect AJ to leave within the next few days, hence me saying what Mancini says in pc's should be taken too seriously. he same goes for his statement on NDJ. If the right offer comes in I'm sure he'll be on his way.

Watching Mancini at a press conference is a 'strange' brew of shrewd mind games. He said that he thinks Liverpool will be a contender for the title this year (he knows they aren't), that there are no offers for AJ (possibly technically correct) and that both AJ and Nige are City players (true- at the moment). Trying to interpret his multilayered answers is like trying to read the residue of an Italian short black coffee - virtually impossible! Life and football is, indeed, 'strange'!
He´s learnt very quickly has Bob - so much so he´s bamboozling himself let alone Taggart who is totally perplexed!

Forzacitizens said:
Milan in for Denilson at Arsenal. Does that mean they're not looking at De Jong anymore?

Milan's summer dealing makes it look like they're not looking at De Jong anymore, not looking at Dzeko anymore and in fact are not looking at winning anything at all ever again. To underline this point they've swapped a massively superior player for a worse player and several millions of euros.

Also Denislon is completely dire, at least they could go for Diaby or something.

sorry if already posted...

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has played down speculation linking Nigel de Jong and Edin Dzeko with moves away from the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Midfielder De Jong, who is now in the final season of his contract, was recently linked with Inter Milan, while Juventus are thought to be keen on striker Dzeko.
Mancini, who is reluctant to sanction any sales without having other players lined up, has denied Inter are interested in De Jong and insists the Dutchman will stay put.

He said: "I don't think Inter Milan want De Jong - De Jong stays here."

Dzeko played a bit-part role last season, taking a back seat to the likes of Sergio Aguero and Mario Balotelli.
Reports suggest the Bosnia international could be tempted by regular first-team football in Turin but Mancini insists there have not been any approaches for the frontman.

The manager added: "No, not at the moment."

whipper said:
In talks with Milan,loan deal

I don't want him gone. But can someone please give me the logic of a loan deal? We may as well keep him and let him go on a free...

Bazzmand Show said:
whipper said:

I don't want him gone. But can someone please give me the logic of a loan deal? We may as well keep him and let him go on a free...

The Milan way it seems,but if it is true someone must be definitely coming in.

whipper said:

Fucking hope not, been right stingy bastards of late they probably won't even follow through with the transfer or try and get him on a cut price deal. Nige is still an asset to our team if we were to sell he doesn't need to prove himself with a loan. He's already established as one the best in his category in the world. Also the amount of disrespect show from Galliani in recent years would be enough for me to put the deal off. Arsenal should be looking at him would be an ideal replacement for A.Song.

whipper said:
Bazzmand Show said:
whipper said:

The Milan way it seems,but if it is true someone must be definitely coming in.

Yeah but what possible advantage is there to loaning him, in the final year of a contract.... FFS even I could negotiate than Marwood atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.