Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzmand Show said:
leewill31 said:
we get 4 million and save a years wages hmmm....

We get 4 million and save a years wages... which then go spent elsewhere? Where is the logic in that?

yep agreed so why keep a player we wont play all logic to me!

lionheart said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Might be part of the Maicon deal apparently.
Rumour so far on SSN is 18 million - not sure if Euros or Sterling
Have you taken your medication yet? Maicon plays for Inter, whereas De Jong is reportedly going to AC Milan. As for 18 million, WTF?

Sorry guys getting carried away with the snippets I keep hearing from another room on the TV.
Heard the 18 mill De Jong and Maicon didn't hear the AC reference so obviously 2+ 2 = 6.
Note to self: Must pay greater attention to detail. :)

leewill31 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Phuket Blue said:
My thoughts exactly

Despite the fact you are entitled to your thoughts about Nige, even a fucking idiot could see selling him for 4 million, is ridiculous. We may as well keep him and allow him to leave for free next year.

im not sure how you work out it would be better if he went for free?

By helping us retain the Premier League title, and hopefully get the Champions League trophy, even if he comes on as a sub?
Not many others out there who can do the job of stifling the opposition play when they are running rampant. He has done the job Mancini wanted him to do..

leewill31 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
leewill31 said:

We get 4 million and save a years wages... which then go spent elsewhere? Where is the logic in that?

yep agreed so why keep a player we wont play all logic to me!

Because he will play. He still made 30 appearances last year. Don't forget we have 4 competitions to worry about this year and Yaya will not be here in Jan.

bluefandk said:
lionheart said:
Happy Feet said:
Been offered a contract, wont sign a new contract and cn leave for free next summer, dont have much of an option.
But keeping him another season is worth more than the paltry 3 million being offered. Hopefully, Nigel will see the sense of seeing his City contract out and then choosing where he wants to go thereafter.

I think that you are ignoring the fact that he wont be a starter for us anymore, at AC Milan he will be starting almost every week.

with no guarantee of a trophy anymore..

sincity said:
leewill31 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Despite the fact you are entitled to your thoughts about Nige, even a fucking idiot could see selling him for 4 million, is ridiculous. We may as well keep him and allow him to leave for free next year.

By helping us retain the Premier League title, and hopefully get the Champions League trophy, even if he comes on as a sub?
Not many others out there who can do the job of stifling the opposition play when they are running rampant. He has done the job Mancini wanted him to do..

as i said he is very limited and will not help in any part of what you just said and i go as far as to say mancini thinks he is surplus to requirements aswell.

just my opinion and de jong must have to be one of the most overrated by city fans in our history.

lust overlord said:
philiph20 said:
'Uncle Fester' Galliani trying to run rings around our transfer negotiators..what a suprise, hope they for once show some backbone.

Yes laugh in his face and walk away.Wouldnt sell him to ac milan if they got on their knees and begged.
Gallianni is a genius, I don't know how he does it, but truly amazing.

leewill31 said:
as i said he is very limited and will not help in any part of what you just said and i go as far as to say mancini thinks he is surplus to requirements aswell.

just my opinion and de jong must have to be one of the most overrated by city fans in our history.

And your entitled to it. But your so far off the mark its not funny.

leewill31 said:
sincity said:
leewill31 said:

Holland don't rate him either, only 63 international caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.