Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
whicko said:
leewill31 said:
sincity said:
By helping us retain the Premier League title, and hopefully get the Champions League trophy, even if he comes on as a sub?
Not many others out there who can do the job of stifling the opposition play when they are running rampant. He has done the job Mancini wanted him to do..

as i said he is very limited and will not help in any part of what you just said and i go as far as to say mancini thinks he is surplus to requirements aswell.

just my opinion and de jong must have to be one of the most overrated by city fans in our history.

Holland don't rate him either, only 63 international caps!

please remind me what holland have won again with de jong?

leewill31 said:

What have Brazil won with Kaka/Robinho

What have Argentina won with Messi/Tevez/Higuain

What have Portugal won with Ronaldo

Thats a pointless argument.

leewill31 said:
whicko said:
leewill31 said:
as i said he is very limited and will not help in any part of what you just said and i go as far as to say mancini thinks he is surplus to requirements aswell.

just my opinion and de jong must have to be one of the most overrated by city fans in our history.

Answer : The same as England with Barry, Germany with Ozil, Argentina with Aguero ! ..... ALL NOTHING ! does that make the team and the player rubbish ?

The only reason to sell him is commercial(money) and has nothing to do with his ability (In my humble, but correct, opinion ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 am --<br /><br />
Bazzmand Show said:
leewill31 said:

You beat me to it :D great minds think alike :D

Bazzmand Show said:
leewill31 said:

id say the original post was pointless myself.

whicko said:
leewill31 said:
sincity said:
By helping us retain the Premier League title, and hopefully get the Champions League trophy, even if he comes on as a sub?
Not many others out there who can do the job of stifling the opposition play when they are running rampant. He has done the job Mancini wanted him to do..

What's all this "limited" shit?
He does what he's paid to do - and he does it well. He's a DM ffs
You could say "limited" about any player to make it fit.

to all the de jong lovers why is he being let go again i dont see city breaking a sweat to try and keep him!

leewill31 said:
to all the de jong lovers why is he being let go again i dont see city breaking a sweat to try and keep him!

They offered him a huge contract that puts that of any other holding midfielder in the world to shame, but even that wasn't enough.

Love Nigel and what he has done but he is a typical greedy footballer and we are being forced into this. If he loved the club like some said, £100k/week or whatever he has been offered would be enough.

leewill31 said:

Let me put it in simple terms ... if he stays and doesn't sign a new contract, which City feel is fair, then he'll be available on a free. So, as Arsenal did with RVP, get 'some' cash now.

GaudinoMotors said:
whicko said:
leewill31 said:

What's all this "limited" shit?
He does what he's paid to do - and he does it well. He's a DM ffs
You could say "limited" about any player to make it fit.

In the last 3 competitive games De Jong has played in we have conceded 6 goals while he was on the pitch. Not that great unfortunately.

LoveCity said:
leewill31 said:

They offered him a huge contract that puts that of any other holding midfielder in the world to shame, but even that wasn't enough.

Love Nigel and what he has done but he is a typical greedy footballer and we are being forced into this. If he loved the club like some said, £100k/week or whatever he has been offered would be enough.

These are the facts that people in this thread choose to completely ignore, if De Jong leaves it will be because he has forced City to sell him, we cannot allow ourselves to be held ransom to crazy wage demands anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.