Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
I'm absolutely gutted about this - and I mean seriously gutted. I haven't liked this summer one bit and this has made it worse.

For breaking up play and quick thinking to set up a new attack from inside the defensive half there is nobody better than De Jong that we could have had on our books by this time tomorrow - unless De Rossi and Roma have had a huge change of heart.

This is a bad decision by Mancini, Marwood and everyone else involved at our end. If Nigel wanted to go then that's fair enough, but I'd still have to call into question just how much we tried to keep him.

Goodbye, Nigel. We'll love you, always.

Reasonable good at breaking up play BUT "quick thinking to set up a new attack from the defensive half there is nobody better".

Can't agree with you at all.

Ducado said:
Cobwebcat said:
Ducado said:
Like I said wait to see if he is replaced

I think the replacement is Rodwell.

You've probably been told otherwise but I haven't. After 91/92 days it's awful IMHO.

I know as much as you, but just wait and see that's all, it's the right thing to do in this situation

OK well with one day to go it's awful. This might change but I can't imagine enough business being done on the last day to change my mind. If, by some miracle, day 92 is different to all the others I would want to know why we left it so late...and then say thanks.

80s Shorts said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm absolutely gutted about this - and I mean seriously gutted. I haven't liked this summer one bit and this has made it worse.

For breaking up play and quick thinking to set up a new attack from inside the defensive half there is nobody better than De Jong that we could have had on our books by this time tomorrow - unless De Rossi and Roma have had a huge change of heart.

This is a bad decision by Mancini, Marwood and everyone else involved at our end. If Nigel wanted to go then that's fair enough, but I'd still have to call into question just how much we tried to keep him.

Goodbye, Nigel. We'll love you, always.

Reasonable good at breaking up play BUT "quick thinking to set up a new attack from the defensive half there is nobody better".

Can't agree with you at all.
You've slightly misquoted me. "For breaking up play and quick thinking to set up a new attack from inside the defensive half there is nobody better than De Jong that we could have had on our books by this time tomorrow" is what I actually said.

In terms of the Champions League, we cannot rely on Rodwell - he is not even going to playing every game in the league.

What if Barry or Yaya get injured? Rodwell won't win us the CL. Very poor window and really does look like City are tightening the purse strings.

Would love to turn SSN on tomorrow and see De Rossi having a medical - optimistic but probably a distant dream. FFS. :(

Milan just sold their three best players and released all their club legends all over cutting wages.

Do people really think Nige went to Milan to get higher wages than he could at City?

How can we only get that much for him, can't believe it. Didn't have a great season last time round but he's still a top player. Been a while since I felt down about a player leaving, won't forget him.

Blue Haze said:
Milan just sold their three best players and released all their club legends all over cutting wages.

Do people really think Nige went to Milan to get higher wages than he could at City?

No, just one guy said it virtually everyone else has been gutted.

Gutted absolutly gutted.

What the fcuk are u doing city, 3.5m? Somebody tell me its a fuckin joke?

Got to say im confused.com with our transfer dealings so far this window. fcukin ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.