Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Milan just sold their three best players and released all their club legends all over cutting wages.

Do people really think Nige went to Milan to get higher wages than he could at City?

Maybe part of a deal to get one of their high earners to us ......clutching I know

If NDJ has gone for anything less than £7-8million, last year of contract or not, we've been fucking mugged.

Rodwell *may* be a great long term replacement but I'd be pretty shocked if this doesn't mean there is a major incoming tomorrow. To hold on to our title and improve in the Champions League we need someone who is already at the top of their game, Rodwell isn't yet.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Xyplode said:
Everyones defending DeJong way too much, he chose not to sign our offered contract the greedy fuck. Piss off Italy you bald ****.

Shut up you bellend, De Jong loves the club and the fans, he wants more playing time and AC Milan is hard to say no to.

And yet 100k+ per week was not enough to tempt the man that loves the fans and club so much.

Snoogy said:
If NDJ has gone for anything less than £7-8million, last year of contract or not, we've been fucking mugged.

Rodwell *may* be a great long term replacement but I'd be pretty shocked if this doesn't mean there is a major incoming tomorrow. To hold on to our title and improve in the Champions League we need someone who is already at the top of their game, Rodwell isn't yet.

Would you really be that shocked considering our biggest target so far has been Scott Sinclair? Haha

Soriano takes over all transfers as of September 1st according to that article in The National about him. Whether it's Marwood, Williams (if he's still with us), or MacBeath, someone needs to be kept far away from haggling transfer fees.

[quote="SuperYaya]

Would you really be that shocked considering our biggest target so far has been Scott Sinclair? Haha[/quote]

Our biggest targets were Hazard and DDR. I'm holding out hope there is intention for one massive signing.

Gutted about this.

To sell Nige is one thing, but to only get a reported 3.5 mil for him is a joke.

I don't know why the board couldn't come to a compromise with him such as the one

Arsenal have done with Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.