Nigel Farage

Definitely posting on here these days under an alias.

Probably under a good old fashioned English, patriotic name like, I don't know, Kevin or something similar..

Think as people start to struggle more and more mate this country will turn hard right. The Tories will cover their failures by stoking racial divisions and eventually a more faragist ultra right wing party may emerge
The far right is already here. The refugees from UKP are solid members of the tory party now and some of them are in the Cabinet.

I don't know how much more far right this country can turn with the abuse of statutary instruments and the removal of debate in the House of Commons.

The country has reached a tipping point, on that I agree, but the failure of tory policies over the last 12 years, which are about to be exacerbated by the loon called Liz Truss who will increase the pain even further with her promised cuts to public services, won't stoke the ultra far right, but the exact opposite.

History has a habit of repeating itself, and in times of crises, which millions are about to endure this winter and beyond, people turn to voting for more humane MP's that don't wear the blue rosette.

Nigel Farage doesn't have any appeal to anyone but the most diehard, elderly, and ignorant racist members of society, who are in the minority, and as living standards collapse, the average, moderate and downtrodden person won't see him and what he represents as their saviour, but an irrelavence.

This is an old story but one which is worth posting as it perhaps serves as a reminder that a leopard does not change its spots.

Used to drink with Bob Jope, the teacher who 'outed' Farage and is interviewed in the accompanying video. Top guy!

The far right is already here. The refugees from UKP are solid members of the tory party now and some of them are in the Cabinet

Its true - every time one of them says something horrible you can Google them and under POLITICAL CAREER it invariably says something along the lines of "from 1997 he/she was a UKIP supporter/Councillor/MEP. In 2016 he/she became a member of the Conservative Party" - its so blatant and they have acted like Militant in the Labour Party and have got their fingers in every pie and are pulling all the strings its just that because its a Tory Party and Govt the press turns a blind eye to the take over

This is an old story but one which is worth posting as it perhaps serves as a reminder that a leopard does not change its spots.

Used to drink with Bob Jope, the teacher who 'outed' Farage and is interviewed in the accompanying video. Top guy!
There is so much to say about Farage, including a psychological review of how he’s got be who he is, but I prefer to just refer to him as ‘the used car salesmen who will sell his soul to to the devil (Putin/Trump) to get to where/what he wants’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.