Nigel Farage

Agree. But the current set of tossers wouldn't be in parliament if it wasn't for the gobby twat Farage and a lot of gullible voters.
You can trace it back further than that. If Cameron had never agreed to a referendum in the first place then no amount of pontificating and bullshitting from Farage would've made a difference. Cameron is the one who set the ball rolling. Even Blair was wise enough to renege on a pledge to hold a referendum on EU membership.

You can trace it back further than that. If Cameron had never agreed to a referendum in the first place then no amount of pontificating and bullshitting from Farage would've made a difference. Cameron is the one who set the ball rolling. Even Blair was wise enough to renege on a pledge to hold a referendum on EU membership.

I think the point is that way back Farage set up UKIP. The fear of losing voters to UKIP led Cameron to offer the ref. UKIPs rise coincided with the demise of the BNP as political party and the dregs of it that are left are indistinguishable from the BNP of old. Openly racist/facist. UKIP became too damaged as a brand so Farage quit with the brexit wheels in motion, but when it looked like brexit would fall in on it's self he set up the brexit party again as a direct threat to the toriers and ended up doing a deal with Johnson to call of his dogs in exchange for who knows what. Many Farage followers (UKIP/BNP types) have become torys over the years which explains the state of that party now.

I think the point is that way back Farage set up UKIP. The fear of losing voters to UKIP led Cameron to offer the ref. UKIPs rise coincided with the demise of the BNP as political party and the dregs of it that are left are indistinguishable from the BNP of old. Openly racist/facist. UKIP became too damaged as a brand so Farage quit with the brexit wheels in motion, but when it looked like brexit would fall in on it's self he set up the brexit party again as a direct threat to the toriers and ended up doing a deal with Johnson to call of his dogs in exchange for who knows what. Many Farage followers (UKIP/BNP types) have become torys over the years which explains the state of that party now.
Some good points but I was under the impression that Cameron agreed to the referendum to shut the Eurosceptics up in his own party once and for all, not because he was scared of losing votes to UKIP. While UKIP did well in European elections, voter habits are completely different in general elections and history has shown that UKIP and pretty much every other minor political party never lays a glove on the 3 main parties when it comes to a GE. Whatever Cameron’s reasons, it was a horrendous misjudgement on his part. Clearly he was arrogant enough to think Remain would piss it.

As for that bellend Farage, he only popped up again with his Brexit Party because our politicians couldn’t come up with a Brexit deal. I wasn’t aware of a deal between him and Johnson - if anything, Farage wanted an even harder Brexit than we got. Now he’s finally got what he wanted, he’s well and truly finished in British politics, hence why he’s on the other side of the Atlantic whipping up the far right.

Some good points but I was under the impression that Cameron agreed to the referendum to shut the Eurosceptics up in his own party once and for all, not because he was scared of losing votes to UKIP. While UKIP did well in European elections, voter habits are completely different in general elections and history has shown that UKIP and pretty much every other minor political party never lays a glove on the 3 main parties when it comes to a GE. Whatever Cameron’s reasons, it was a horrendous misjudgement on his part. Clearly he was arrogant enough to think Remain would piss it.

As for that bellend Farage, he only popped up again with his Brexit Party because our politicians couldn’t come up with a Brexit deal. I wasn’t aware of a deal between him and Johnson - if anything, Farage wanted an even harder Brexit than we got. Now he’s finally got what he wanted, he’s well and truly finished in British politics, hence why he’s on the other side of the Atlantic whipping up the far right.

Did you forget the two defectors to UKIP that won by-elections in their own constituencies?

Farage popped up again because he has nothing else in life besides his grifting.

In a fairer society that shitbag would be spending time inside after being caught pressure selling to grannies by rogue traders.

A Grifter who exists to stir up hatred and fake news - I'd like to think his every day is awful because he is so twisted and bitter as a result of his hatred but in reality its all a grift and he is laughing at the racists who's strings he can pull with ease because they want him to

With any luck he will be dead soon.The poisonous toad has no redeeming features.

A heavy smoker and heavy drinker. Looks 10 years older than he actually is.

If his family opt for a cemetery burial, I'll hire some Eastern European immigrants to shit on his grave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.