Nike to make Kits

Looking forward to seeing how they can improve on the perfection that was round white collar and soft sky blue body from two years ago.

CITY_HOME.jpg

My favorite kit in a LOOOOONG time, and the one I still wear to home games. Been keeping it JUST for games, so it lasts!

Now the only question is: When the fuck are shorts going to get shorter?! They are starting to look more like capri pants!!

I think they ARE going to get a bit shorter and more "traditional" and why not make that statement with the new kits?! Problem is, so many players like to wear compression pants to keep their hammier and thighs warm! Not looking for anything on the order of Argies in 78 or anything, just tired of everyone looking like Stanley Matthews in culottes!!

If its been re-negotiated to only 12mil a year, then I think Nike will be forced to re-negotiate with us every year as City's value rises exponentially, till it reaches the acceptable 25-30mil a year that the previous top 4 clubs currently get for their kits..

ChicagoBlue said:
Looking forward to seeing how they can improve on the perfection that was round white collar and soft sky blue body from two years ago.

CITY_HOME.jpg

My favorite kit in a LOOOOONG time, and the one I still wear to home games. Been keeping it JUST for games, so it lasts!

Now the only question is: When the fuck are shorts going to get shorter?! They are starting to look more like capri pants!!

I think they ARE going to get a bit shorter and more "traditional" and why not make that statement with the new kits?! Problem is, so many players like to wear compression pants to keep their hammier and thighs warm! Not looking for anything on the order of Argies in 78 or anything, just tired of everyone looking like Stanley Matthews in culottes!!

Still my fav shirt too, not buying another until it falls to bits. Might even see if there's a few still knocking around and buy another (maybe larger for future years lol)

Found this from November 2011 in the Mail.

Says up to 26 million a season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064180/Manchester-City-set-new-200m-kit-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

while Manchester United are confident of securing up to £600 million for a 10-year kit deal when their current £23.5 million, 13-year agreement with Nike expires in 2015.

I just found this out.... So we switch to Nike in the 13/14 season, the following Season the Rags will "possibly" renew their Nike Deal..... Or will they?

Maybe Nike will offer them a shit deal, or just dump them?

Why Always Ste said:
while Manchester United are confident of securing up to £600 million for a 10-year kit deal when their current £23.5 million, 13-year agreement with Nike expires in 2015.

I just found this out.... So we switch to Nike in the 13/14 season, the following Season the Rags will "possibly" renew their Nike Deal..... Or will they?

Maybe Nike will offer them a shit deal, or just dump them?

What if United went back to Umbro... now THAT would hurt me for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.