Nike to make Kits

Umbro are a bit like SWP to be honest.

We loved them both first time around.
They both left when we really needed them.
We brought them back when on the up and improving.
We have now reached a level where they are the ones that aren't good enough.

When I read this post this post my heart nearly broke.
I love umbro, its a great thing that city are with umbra because umbra do great jerseys.
Umbro connects city to its past, umbro relates to England, umbro differentiates itself form all the other really successful clubs that wear nike or adidas.
I am so sad but this does not come at a surprise, nike, after like about three years, have realized that City are going places and they want to sponsor that success. And because theses nike scums own umbro, they have the total ability to step. But Why should WE conform? Why should City have to change because a club in moving toward success? I don't want city to be looked at like just another arsenal, barcelona, man utd. I want city to have a separate group, a solo group, and Umbro helped city differentiate itself. keeping Umbro will show that we don't want to conform.

But once again, success will take place wearing the jerseys of a corrupt Company, who not only have been accuse of exploitation in CHina, but who control the entire football industry and leave no chance for the small groups. Corruption always rules and it kills me. !!

IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN DO?? A PETITION OR SOMETHING? City official need to understand that this is unacceptable.

mgxsleck said:
I love umbro, its a great thing that city are with umbra because umbra do great jerseys.
Umbro connects city to its past, umbro relates to England, umbro differentiates itself form all the other really successful clubs that wear nike or adidas.
I am so sad but this does not come at a surprise, nike, after like about three years, have realized that City are going places and they want to sponsor that success. And because theses nike scums own umbro, they have the total ability to step. But Why should WE conform? Why should City have to change because a club in moving toward success? I don't want city to be looked at like just another arsenal, barcelona, man utd. I want city to have a separate group, a solo group, and Umbro helped city differentiate itself. keeping Umbro will show that we don't want to conform.

But once again, success will take place wearing the jerseys of a corrupt Company, who not only have been accuse of exploitation in CHina, but who control the entire football industry and leave no chance for the small groups. Corruption always rules and it kills me. !!

IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN DO?? A PETITION OR SOMETHING? City official need to understand that this is unacceptable.

Are you for real?

We will deffinetly get more money from it (supposedly £12m per year) but I hope that they stick with the same material they have now and not the old polyester stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I would prefer us to carry on with umbro,but nike isn't all bad,Arsenals home kits the last few years have been good,Uniteds on the other hand not so good,i assume the club have some say in what kits we wear so hopefully we will still have the quality kits we are used too.

ManCitizens. said:
mgxsleck said:

Are you for real?

Troll spotting lesson 0.1::

Check post count.

Marketing gold having both City and United with one firm as they can use both in same add to do adds around the rivalry etc. I have long thought that for City it will actually be better FFP wise if United continue to be strong as a big local rivalry a battle for one City, one country etc is a much bigger story. Barca and Madrid would be nowhere without each other- same as how Celtic will suffer if rangers are nOT good! The reason Nike don't have both in most cities is Adidas would go all out to stop it, in this case they couldn't as both city and United were tied to deals

EalingBlue2 said:
Marketing gold having both City and United with one firm as they can use both in same add to do adds around the rivalry etc. I have long thought that for City it will actually be better FFP wise if United continue to be strong as a big local rivalry a battle for one City, one country etc is a much bigger story. Barca and Madrid would be nowhere without each other- same as how Celtic will suffer if rangers are nOT good! The reason Nike don't have both in most cities is Adidas would go all out to stop it, in this case they couldn't as both city and United were tied to deals

Wait...WHAT they will be doing trafford also ?.

I'm a City supporter get me out of here, Your'e fired, downvoted, saged,.

Don't make me start an anti Nike cabal.

Noooo why, why, why. Why do we share the same kit sponsorship with some twats?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.