Nike to make Kits

Not looking forward to the kits, cheap imitations, silly designs but if they kept the same design team whom made ours I'll be happy.

Just keep it simple nike that's all we ask, and city blue not laser blue.

The income will be vast and its a good business decision but I understand peoples frustrations as the Umbro kits have been perfect.

We've got Nike Air trainers

We could have a new brand:

Nike Silva
Madcap Nike

And for the elite

Nike Suburbia

The Pink Panther said:
noely said:
shed88us said:
Not read the thread, but I'm sure that only one team per city (other than London) can be sponsered by one of the big boys (Nike/Adidas).

Think Liverpool-Everton / Newcastle-Sunderland / Birmingham-Villa

Does this mean the scum will be 'downgraded' ?

erm no celtic and rangers usually have same kit makers and sponsor

It's Adidas's company policy that they will only sponsor one club in any city. There is no written rule

Newcastle

The Pink Panther said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So much sentiment about Umbro kits!!.....Yes they have been nice but fuck me.....How many city players have you seen wearing umbro trainers or boots?...Yes I know JH wears the goalkeeping boots made by umbro but I wouldnt be seen dead in umbro gear be it mancunian or not.I don't wear Nike because I prefer Adidas but that's because I like the retro stuff...

Sorry but apart from the classy kit from 2 yrs ago I really am not bothered. Haven't worn a football kit for over 15 years so I don't have to worry about the cost. For me it's all great business sense to stick 2 fingers up an Platini because he can go go kiss citys hairy arse!!

Ask Tiger what he thinks of Nike!

David Silva wears Umbro boots, so if they're good enough for one of the world's top players

I think not...The wizard wears various versions of the adidas F50's along with Messi-Deary me

silva_5F00_interview_5F00_pic3.jpg

tumblr_ljrbkwGjlQ1qf8a5do1_400.jpg

boot-big.jpg

And i got mine home and away shirts shipped to me just today ironically.

Dear Nike...regarding the red/black away shirt.....please just repatch your logo over umbro's , ty in advance

:D

mgxsleck said:
When I read this post this post my heart nearly broke.
I love umbro, its a great thing that city are with umbra because umbra do great jerseys.
Umbro connects city to its past, umbro relates to England, umbro differentiates itself form all the other really successful clubs that wear nike or adidas.
I am so sad but this does not come at a surprise, nike, after like about three years, have realized that City are going places and they want to sponsor that success. And because theses nike scums own umbro, they have the total ability to step. But Why should WE conform? Why should City have to change because a club in moving toward success? I don't want city to be looked at like just another arsenal, barcelona, man utd. I want city to have a separate group, a solo group, and Umbro helped city differentiate itself. keeping Umbro will show that we don't want to conform.

But once again, success will take place wearing the jerseys of a corrupt Company, who not only have been accuse of exploitation in CHina, but who control the entire football industry and leave no chance for the small groups. Corruption always rules and it kills me. !!

IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN DO?? A PETITION OR SOMETHING? City official need to understand that this is unacceptable.

Boycott City. Go and watch U****d, they need real support.

Word is, much like the Etihad deal, the figures will remain private until they come out in the financial books.

Probably not to hand UEFA any excuse to try and block the Etihad deal, but hearing £120m - over the next six years.

mgxsleck said:
When I read this post this post my heart nearly broke.
I love umbro, its a great thing that city are with umbra because umbra do great jerseys.
Umbro connects city to its past, umbro relates to England, umbro differentiates itself form all the other really successful clubs that wear nike or adidas.
I am so sad but this does not come at a surprise, nike, after like about three years, have realized that City are going places and they want to sponsor that success. And because theses nike scums own umbro, they have the total ability to step. But Why should WE conform? Why should City have to change because a club in moving toward success? I don't want city to be looked at like just another arsenal, barcelona, man utd. I want city to have a separate group, a solo group, and Umbro helped city differentiate itself. keeping Umbro will show that we don't want to conform.

But once again, success will take place wearing the jerseys of a corrupt Company, who not only have been accuse of exploitation in CHina, but who control the entire football industry and leave no chance for the small groups. Corruption always rules and it kills me. !!

IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN DO?? A PETITION OR SOMETHING? City official need to understand that this is unacceptable.
PMSL. Surely a wum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.