Nina

Looks like 10lbs of spuds in a 5lb bag!

You rarely see a kaftan these days. Shame.

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Hope this gives you strength to pull though it lads.

hot-women-yoga-pants-29.jpg

mcmanus said:
Damocles said:
I'd like to hear why she isn't allowed to wear leggings due to her carrying extra fat on her body.

It isn't actually against the law Damocles but it should be just on general principle.

Indeed, ...and God said to Moses that any woman that walks though double doors sideways must wear loose fitting attire.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Hope this gives you strength to pull though it lads.

hot-women-yoga-pants-29.jpg

Bet the front view looks good. I also reckon those pants will need an extra hot wash when she takes them off.

mcmanus said:
Damocles said:
I'd like to hear why she isn't allowed to wear leggings due to her carrying extra fat on her body.

It isn't actually against the law Damocles but it should be just on general principle.

Fat people are disgusting. We should regulate calorie intake so that the rest of society doesn't have to look at these people, especially in tight clothing.

I know it might make them feel good about themselves in a society that tells them they are are worthless human beings because of how they look, or maybe even saves them some time in the morning when they have a busy day but this is absolutely no excuse for not appearing sexually appealing to me, a stranger who walks past them in a public place.

Absolutely not good enough this, something must be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.