Nir Biton

mansour's tow ropes said:
This is disgraceful, he is refused a work permit yet hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants enter the uk every year and contribute fuck all, along with thousands of people on fucking benefits

Surely having an israeli player would improve international relations? And ill go as far as saying not allowing him in is RACIST.

We are trying to restribute wealth around the world and around football yet we are told no? Fucking disgrace

The iraqi, mcdonald mariga and now nir biton??? Fucking agenda if you ask me, either that or RACISM.

The rags signed manucho from a dodgy country so it clearly depends on who you are.

Fucking disgrace, i hope city take this to the government like with the iraqi

It's enough to make you want to write a letter to the Daily Mail, eh?

really don't understand this, i think we should pursue other targets.

after a year at standard, he will be 21. is he then certain to get a WP?

either way, at 21 he will have the 'can he cut it in the prem' questions, like guidetti. unless mancini is willing to throw him into the team at this point, he would have to have another year on loan. so he could potentially be 22 before he gets anywhere near to the team.

he won't play regularly for city, i'll tell you that now.

and what about mohammed abu? abdul razak? denis suarez?

sir peace frog said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sports/foot-belge/standard/2012-06-09/standard-sur-les-traces-de-nir-biton

This suggests we will sign him and then loan him to Standard Liege. But can we get a work permit this time? Or would sending him to Belgium be our way of getting him one?

The 20-year old Israeli, Nir Biton, is listed scouts Standard Liege. The international who plays for FC Ashdod has yet conducted a test in English at Manchester City. A test that proved successful. . But the club champion of England would initially rent in the continental club. And then, the Standard holds the rope.
:)

the joys of google translate!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am --<br /><br />

either way, at 21 he will have the 'can he cut it in the prem' questions, like guidetti. unless mancini is willing to throw him into the team at this point, he would have to have another year on loan. so he could potentially be 22 before he gets anywhere near to the team.

does it not take 3 years at a belgium club to gain belgian nationality?or is it just a year for a WP?

Drabs said:
sir peace frog said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sports/foot-belge/standard/2012-06-09/standard-sur-les-traces-de-nir-biton

This suggests we will sign him and then loan him to Standard Liege. But can we get a work permit this time? Or would sending him to Belgium be our way of getting him one?

The 20-year old Israeli, Nir Biton, is listed scouts Standard Liege. The international who plays for FC Ashdod has yet conducted a test in English at Manchester City. A test that proved successful. . But the club champion of England would initially rent in the continental club. And then, the Standard holds the rope.
:)

the joys of google translate!!!!!!!

-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am --

does it not take 3 years at a belgium club to gain belgian nationality?or is it just a year for a WP?

i shouldn't think so, or he wouldn't be able to play for city until he's 23! either way, a strange transfer

GStar said:
Isn't Isreal part of the Eurovision song contest?

Surely we can therefore have him plying his trade in the EU, perhaps with an initial meeting held through the interpritation of dance.

Can't see a problem,we should Waltz it.......

FantasyIreland said:
GStar said:
Isn't Isreal part of the Eurovision song contest?

Surely we can therefore have him plying his trade in the EU, perhaps with an initial meeting held through the interpritation of dance.

Can't see a problem,we should Waltz it.......

But it takes two to tango!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What about them ?

You tell me why you think Abu or Razak are better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.