Nir Biton

This is disgraceful, he is refused a work permit yet hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants enter the uk every year and contribute fuck all, along with thousands of people on fucking benefits

Surely having an israeli player would improve international relations? And ill go as far as saying not allowing him in is RACIST.

We are trying to restribute wealth around the world and around football yet we are told no? Fucking disgrace

The iraqi, mcdonald mariga and now nir biton??? Fucking agenda if you ask me, either that or RACISM.

The rags signed manucho from a dodgy country so it clearly depends on who you are.

Fucking disgrace, i hope city take this to the government like with the iraqi

mansour's tow ropes said:
This is disgraceful, he is refused a work permit yet hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants enter the uk every year and contribute fuck all, along with thousands of people on fucking benefits

Surely having an israeli player would improve international relations? And ill go as far as saying not allowing him in is RACIST.

We are trying to restribute wealth around the world and around football yet we are told no? Fucking disgrace

The iraqi, mcdonald mariga and now nir biton??? Fucking agenda if you ask me, either that or RACISM.

The rags signed manucho from a dodgy country so it clearly depends on who you are.

While I sympathize with your angst, I think it is unfair to compare this to Manucho. Manucho was an exceptional player in his country and was the national team star. Nir Biton on the other hand has had 2 national team appearances. So the exceptional talent exception probably doesn't apply to him.

However, I still don't understand how McDonald Mariga was denied work permit. He is the captain and leader of the Kenyan national team, and has as many caps as anyone. Perhaps Kenya is not considered and exporter of exceptional talent. Seeing as they never make it to the WC.

We shouldn't scream "Agenda" every time these things don't go our way. We can simply look at the facts and try to determine how this works. From my point of view, I am not surprise Biton was denied a work permit.

Absolute fucking disgrace.

No way should he have been denied a work permit.

Fuming.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sports/foot-belge/standard/2012-06-09/standard-sur-les-traces-de-nir-biton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sp ... -nir-biton</a>

This suggests we will sign him and then loan him to Standard Liege. But can we get a work permit this time? Or would sending him to Belgium be our way of getting him one?

Dax777 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

While I sympathize with your angst, I think it is unfair to compare this to Manucho. Manucho was an exceptional player in his country and was the national team star. Nir Biton on the other hand has had 2 national team appearances. So the exceptional talent exception probably doesn't apply to him.

However, I still don't understand how McDonald Mariga was denied work permit. He is the captain and leader of the Kenyan national team, and has as many caps as anyone. Perhaps Kenya is not considered and exporter of exceptional talent. Seeing as they never make it to the WC.

We shouldn't scream "Agenda" every time these things don't go our way. We can simply look at the facts and try to determine how this works. From my point of view, I am not surprise Biton was denied a work permit.

From what i understood. Mariga wasnt refused a work permit but it was too late to get him one before transfer window closed and it wouldnt be a good idea to sign a player and then find out he cant have a work permit<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
AllonSinai Allon Sinai
Ashdod's Nir Biton will not join #MCFC in January transfer window. Has request for work permit turned down. City to keep eye on progress.

So the FA deny us a work permit for another young player after McDonald Mariga.

The FA give out international working permits now!! Fuck there taking over the government

LoveCity said:
http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sports/foot-belge/standard/2012-06-09/standard-sur-les-traces-de-nir-biton

This suggests we will sign him and then loan him to Standard Liege. But can we get a work permit this time? Or would sending him to Belgium be our way of getting him one?

The 20-year old Israeli, Nir Biton, is listed scouts Standard Liege. The international who plays for FC Ashdod has yet conducted a test in English at Manchester City. A test that proved successful. . But the club champion of England would initially rent in the continental club. And then, the Standard holds the rope.

:)

If the player doesn't satisfy the work permit criteria, the club can ask the FA to convene a panel of experts to assess the player as to whether he is an exceptional talent. I seem to remember reading that David Pleat often sits on these panels so you can bet your mortgage that whenever a prospective rag player gets assessed, then the panel will be trying its hardest to please baconface....and by the same token, denying other clubs to also keep ol' whisky nose happy.

The FA's explanation is here:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Rulesand...ewsAndFeatures/2009/work_permits_players.aspx

LoveCity said:
http://www.lameuse.be/432322/article/sports/foot-belge/standard/2012-06-09/standard-sur-les-traces-de-nir-biton

he'll get one quicker in Belgium but also if he has a break out season there then gets called up regularly by Israel then it's a big step on getting him a permit straight from here.

and besides, aren't we glad we didn't get a permit for Mariga in the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.