Nir Biton

mansour's tow ropes said:
This is disgraceful, he is refused a work permit yet hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants enter the uk every year and contribute fuck all, along with thousands of people on fucking benefits

Surely having an israeli player would improve international relations? And ill go as far as saying not allowing him in is RACIST.

We are trying to restribute wealth around the world and around football yet we are told no? Fucking disgrace

The iraqi, mcdonald mariga and now nir biton??? Fucking agenda if you ask me, either that or RACISM.

The rags signed manucho from a dodgy country so it clearly depends on who you are.

Fucking disgrace, i hope city take this to the government like with the iraqi

Agreed. I'm going to write a letter to the Sun in disgust at this.

Hernandez also didnt qaulify for a work permit but the Rags got one via "special talant" rules

Neville Kneville said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
really don't understand this, i think we should pursue other targets.

after a year at standard, he will be 21. is he then certain to get a WP?

either way, at 21 he will have the 'can he cut it in the prem' questions, like guidetti. unless mancini is willing to throw him into the team at this point, he would have to have another year on loan. so he could potentially be 22 before he gets anywhere near to the team.

he won't play regularly for city, i'll tell you that now.

and what about mohammed abu? abdul razak? denis suarez?

What about them ?

You tell me why you think Abu or Razak are better.

i didn't say this. but with a host of centre midfielders on the books who are all rumoured as bright things for the future, yet are not involved in the team, makes the whole situation confusing, as nir biton is hardly ready to replace yaya is he?

Personally I can see why City would pursue this kid. The management obviously see something in him too.

Yes it's Utube and all that, but he does appear to have something a bit special. Good first touch, excellent vision, composed, can beat a man, can shoot, scores goals, AND works hard. Yes he may fail, but sometimes players like this turn out to be diamonds that don't come along very often.
I think it's worth following this one up.

Phuket Blue said:
Personally I can see why City would pursue this kid. The management obviously see something in him too.

Yes it's Utube and all that, but he does appear to have something a bit special. Good first touch, excellent vision, composed, can beat a man, can shoot, scores goals, AND works hard. Yes he may fail, but sometimes players like this turn out to be diamonds that don't come along very often.
I think it's worth following this one up.

I see exactly what you see bud, I think he looks really promising and one well worth keeping hold of, he could develop into a very good player.

hertsblue said:
Hernandez also didnt qaulify for a work permit but the Rags got one via "special talant" rules

Did they not mention how shit his second season would be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.