Nir Biton

Dirty Harry said:
Phuket Blue said:
Personally I can see why City would pursue this kid. The management obviously see something in him too.

Yes it's Utube and all that, but he does appear to have something a bit special. Good first touch, excellent vision, composed, can beat a man, can shoot, scores goals, AND works hard. Yes he may fail, but sometimes players like this turn out to be diamonds that don't come along very often.
I think it's worth following this one up.

I see exactly what you see bud, I think he looks really promising and one well worth keeping hold of, he could develop into a very good player.

^These^

Phuket Blue said:
Personally I can see why City would pursue this kid. The management obviously see something in him too.

Yes it's Utube and all that, but he does appear to have something a bit special. Good first touch, excellent vision, composed, can beat a man, can shoot, scores goals, AND works hard. Yes he may fail, but sometimes players like this turn out to be diamonds that don't come along very often.
A little bit of sense at last...signing young untried players is a gamble but one all clubs have to take for all we no he could be the real deal but if we dont get him we will never no...no 2 players are the same so comparing him as some have to the young players we have in this position dont matter...as stated above we are signing potential for what looks like peanuts in transfer terms it may work out it might not time will tell

big blueballs said:
Phuket Blue said:

A little bit of sense at last...signing young untried players is a gamble but one all clubs have to take for all we no he could be the real deal but if we dont get him we will never no...no 2 players are the same so comparing him as some have to the young players we have in this position dont matter...as stated above we are signing potential for what looks like peanuts in transfer terms it may work out it might not time will tell

It's not much of a gamble really.

We don't lose much if he doesn't make it but we gain either a player or millions of quid if he does.

No-brainer if he's only £2m, especially as he'll probably come in on very low wages.

He's unlikely to turn into another Bebe so worst case is we could get £1m-£2m from another PL club if he's not good enough for us.

If he makes the squad we've saved ourself £8-10m, if he turns out to be a regualr 1st teamer then we've saved ourself £20m.

As previously said,i don't think we've much to lose on this 'gamble' - he does look the part and should be coming in on a relatively cheap deal,i hope its all wrapped up.

Posted in the other thread..

AxDQjfICEAI5WBc.jpg

Its the new training kit he has on so i expect a deal is about to be closed?

I guess he will come over to the pre-season tours and then go out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.