Nir Biton

alextheswede said:
what's the deal with Nir? he's in Austria with the rest of the team, have we signed him or what?

Nearly, but it could be that we will loan him out to try and get round the work permit issue from what I have read from various newspaper reports.

alextheswede said:
Manx Blue said:
alextheswede said:
what's the deal with Nir? he's in Austria with the rest of the team, have we signed him or what?

Mossad get everywhere. ;)

Pardon?

I was joking about Nir's Israeli Army background, and the seemingly covert manner he has parachuted into our camp.

It was meant as a bit of humour, as Mossad is like the MI5/6....apologies if I offended anyone of any religion or race.

squirtyflower said:
johnny crossan said:
LoveCity said:
When we got refused a work permit for Mariga, one of the most vocal City haters in the English media was on the three-man board that rejected it. David Platt.
are you sure you're not mixing your Platts with your Pleats?
i think he has

I think Harry Bassett was on the panel as well.

johnny crossan said:
LoveCity said:
When we got refused a work permit for Mariga, one of the most vocal City haters in the English media was on the three-man board that rejected it. David Platt.
are you sure you're not mixing your Platts with your Pleats?

Platt, Pleat and Beasant were the three.

corky1970 said:
Manx Blue said:
alextheswede said:

I was joking about Nir's Israeli Army background, and the seemingly covert manner he has parachuted into our camp.

It was meant as a bit of humour, as Mossad is like the MI5/6....apologies if I offended anyone of any religion or race.

im offended, ill let you know when the court date is

Please do....I believe I will only lose in the region of £2,500 if so?

Apologies...I forgot this....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.