Nir Biton

Young said:
kun said:
Phuket Blue said:
I think this lad Nir Biton will turn out to be the bargain buy of Mancini's era. admittedly there aren't too many bargain buys out there to compare with yet.

To date, how many of our signings have been bargains? Would this make a good thread topic??? Joe Hart and Vinnie Kompany for sure. Any more???
Zabaleta, Barry, Clichy
maybe Silva, Aguero, Balotelli
...Barry?!

£12 mill. Great value for money. Despite the stick he gets from some on here, I can't think of anyone in the Prem who does GB's role better.

Just wondering what's happening with this guy, I've been on holiday for a while so haven't been following the Austrian tour. Is he having another trial like before or have we managed to sign him with just needing the work permit to go through for him to play in the PL.

Did anyone else realise that an anagram of his name is In Briton.

How spooky is that?

Lets see how he does against Dynamo Dresden. He did ok in the first half vs Al Hilal.

ok? didnt get stuck in at all - sat in front of the back 4....literally 1 step in front of the back 4. he looked like a deer in the headlights. still it was just a run about and everyone was rather shite. it'll get better as each game goes on and fitness increases.

Would of been good if we had Razzak in first half and Nir Biton in second half because second half we lost our discipline

Davs 19 said:
Young said:
kun said:
Zabaleta, Barry, Clichy
maybe Silva, Aguero, Balotelli
...Barry?!

£12 mill. Great value for money. Despite the stick he gets from some on here, I can't think of anyone in the Prem who does GB's role better.
Oh, yeah. I always thought he was much expensive than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.