Nir Biton

BlueLonghorn said:
bell_mcfc said:
Stirling1978 said:
Berkovic?
Good point, i feel like a right tit now!
also Tal Ben Haim
Barry Silkman?
"He was the last British-born Jewish footballer to play professionally in the English top division. Maccabi Tel Aviv, one of Israel's top clubs, took him on loan in January 1980. At the time foreign players could not play in the Israeli league, but Silkman's Jewish faith meant that, according to the Law of Return, he was eligible for immediate Israeli citizenship. However, on hearing that this would also mean that he would have to serve in the Israeli army, he decided to leave and return to Manchester City."

maybe not then but Gai Assulin for sure

johnny crossan said:
BlueLonghorn said:
bell_mcfc said:
Good point, i feel like a right tit now!
also Tal Ben Haim
Barry Silkman?
"He was the last British-born Jewish footballer to play professionally in the English top division. Maccabi Tel Aviv, one of Israel's top clubs, took him on loan in January 1980. At the time foreign players could not play in the Israeli league, but Silkman's Jewish faith meant that, according to the Law of Return, he was eligible for immediate Israeli citizenship. However, on hearing that this would also mean that he would have to serve in the Israeli army, he decided to leave and return to Manchester City."

maybe not then but Gai Assulin for sure

Yeah Tal Ben Haim was the only one i thought off, but i completly forgot about Berkovic, always think he's eastern european, and even Assulin who was with us recently.

Impressive tonight,certainly doesn't look out of place.

Calm,assured,keen,good vision and doesn't mind the physical stuff.

Definitely worth a contract as he can only improve playing alongside our lads.

FantasyIreland said:
Impressive tonight,certainly doesn't look out of place.

Calm,assured,keen,good vision and doesn't mind the physical stuff.

Definitely worth a contract as he can only improve playing alongside our lads.

He looks very comfortable on the ball, Always looking to play the simple pass and keep possession.

Hopefully Kompany just went off with cramp and not a hamstring injury!

Yes easily worth a contract because at worst he looks like a player we'd be able to re-sell at a big profit. He looks a promising midfielder who also has a fair passing range and isn't afraid to get stuck in despite being quite skinny.

A good performance lets see if we can get round the work permit issue.

Feed-The-Goat said:
He looked good.

A few more games under his belt and then decide i say.

I think Mancini is already convinced and for the fee involved its win win as far as i can see - potentially a very good deeplying midfielder or sell for a profit.

I'm not forgetting we very nearly spent 15m on Henderson at one point...... i know its early days but from the little ive seen this lad looks at least his equal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.