Nir Biton

kun said:
Phuket Blue said:
I think this lad Nir Biton will turn out to be the bargain buy of Mancini's era. admittedly there aren't too many bargain buys out there to compare with yet.

To date, how many of our signings have been bargains? Would this make a good thread topic??? Joe Hart and Vinnie Kompany for sure. Any more???
Zabaleta, Barry, Clichy
maybe Silva, Aguero, Balotelli
Zaba was signed by good old sparky remember...

california blue said:
ok? didnt get stuck in at all - sat in front of the back 4....literally 1 step in front of the back 4. he looked like a deer in the headlights. still it was just a run about and everyone was rather shite. it'll get better as each game goes on and fitness increases.
Personally he impressed me when you take in the factors that we're six days into pre-season and he had the added pressure of having to impress, yet he still managed to keep on popping up over the pitch to break down the oppositions play & keep ours going with passes. Think we'll see much more in the upcoming games when fitness sets in and nerves settle. Hopefully he'll start to spread the passes more when he's confident with the surroundings.

A couple of weeks ago Keys & Gray interviewed Gary Gordon, the junior coach at Borussia Dortmand for over ten years. He reckoned that nowadays in German football, if a player hadn't reached his technical and physical peak by 21 it was considered unusual. After that age they thought it was unlikely star potential would emerge or be realized.

Watched the lad last night and I need to see him a few more times before I judge him individually. Comparing his first half display with that of George Evans, I thought Evans was better on the night.

Soulboy said:
Did anyone else realise that an anagram of his name is In Briton.

How spooky is that?

Iron woman.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm --<br /><br />
johnny crossan said:
A couple of weeks ago Keys & Gray interviewed Gary Gordon, the junior coach at Borussia Dortmand for over ten years. He reckoned that nowadays in German football, if a player hadn't reached his technical and physical peak by 21 it was considered unusual. After that age they thought it was unlikely star potential would emerge or be realized.

Two words..

Ian Wright.

samharris said:
Soulboy said:

How spooky is that?

Iron woman.

-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm --

johnny crossan said:

Two words..

Ian Wright.

To be fair he said it was only unlikely, not impossible.

samharris said:
Soulboy said:
How spooky is that?
Iron woman.
-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm --
johnny crossan said:
Two words..
Ian Wright.
Ian Wright is not an anagram of Nir Biton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.