Nir Biton

california blue said:
ok? didnt get stuck in at all - sat in front of the back 4....literally 1 step in front of the back 4. he looked like a deer in the headlights. still it was just a run about and everyone was rather shite. it'll get better as each game goes on and fitness increases.

Where did you watch it mate?

Barcon said:
california blue said:
ok? didnt get stuck in at all - sat in front of the back 4....literally 1 step in front of the back 4. he looked like a deer in the headlights. still it was just a run about and everyone was rather shite. it'll get better as each game goes on and fitness increases.

ESPN showed it yesterday. I think live. There were a bunch of streams.

Blue Haze said:
Barcon said:
california blue said:

ESPN showed it yesterday. I think live. There were a bunch of streams.

Hmm. Time to get Setanta, TSN 2 turned back on.

Just watched the game on True Visions (Thailand) Terrible game.
Nir Biton, not great, but probably no worse than most, including Yaya. But I thought he looked more assured than California seems to think. Tevez and AJ poor too. Savic yet another error (misplaced pass deep in our half) leading to match losing goal. Boyata should have made better block attempt on winning shot.
The Young French left back probably the pick of the bunch.

It will get better

did ok the other day, made a couple of decent interceptions and looked calm for the majoirty of the game on the ball.

Phuket Blue said:
Just watched the game on True Visions (Thailand) Terrible game.
Nir Biton, not great, but probably no worse than most, including Yaya. But I thought he looked more assured than California seems to think. Tevez and AJ poor too. Savic yet another error (misplaced pass deep in our half) leading to match losing goal. Boyata should have made better block attempt on winning shot.
The Young French left back probably the pick of the bunch.

It will get better

It's all about fitness

Quite interested to see how this folds out. I missed the first half of the game so I don't know how he played, Was going to ask whether theres been any Isaerli's to play for city before, then I remembered Tal Ben Haim, what a shambles.

bell_mcfc said:
Quite interested to see how this folds out. I missed the first half of the game so I don't know how he played, Was going to ask whether theres been any Isaerli's to play for city before, then I remembered Tal Ben Haim, what a shambles.
Berkovic?

Stirling1978 said:
bell_mcfc said:
Berkovic?

Good point, i feel like a right tit now!

bell_mcfc said:
Stirling1978 said:
bell_mcfc said:
Berkovic?

Good point, i feel like a right tit now!

also Tal Ben Haim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.