Nir Biton

BoyBlue_1985 said:
He looked fairly poor yesterday

Thought he did Ok for a pre season friendly. Was playing a holding roll , got some good tackles in , made himself available and didn't give it away to much.

Why is AJ not playing?

Looks a good player this lad. But I can't understand why these trialists always take the safe option
when they get on the ball. Is it just the way they are told to play? If it was me I'd be having a
right go. To be fair he did have one shot and a couple of probing balls. But I get the impression his play is suppressed. I didn't think Kompany really helped the youngsters last night, the defense played far too deep! Boring as hell

Thought there was a touch of Gaz Baz in his play, he even did that swivel hips turn that Gaz uses to wrong foot an opponent.

dave bacuzzi said:
Looks a good player this lad. But I can't understand why these trialists always take the safe option
when they get on the ball. Is it just the way they are told to play? If it was me I'd be having a
right go. To be fair he did have one shot and a couple of probing balls. But I get the impression his play is suppressed. I didn't think Kompany really helped the youngsters last night, the defense played far too deep! Boring as hell

Probably a matter of what's in front of him. We didn't look creative at all and I think it's a matter of just finding our feet again. Most of the players on the field didn't have much of an offseason playing wise.

right go. To be fair he did have one shot and a couple of probing balls. But I get the impression his play is suppressed. I didn't think Kompany really helped the youngsters last night, the defense played far too deep!

He needs a bit of meat on him. He's got a nice touch and good technique. He could be a good back up for yaya in a couple of years.
I though Weiss looked decent last night.

I'd get him signed asap. Keeps the game ticking and gets stuck in. Could do with a loan move but I like the look of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.