Nir Biton

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I think the lad looks composed and assured. The fact that he was the focal point in midfield speaks volumes, unlike the lad Savic who continues to look poor to me. However these games are all about fitness and hopefully young Savic will improve the more games he gets under his belt.

savic isn't young, he's 22 in a few months.

hes shit and will never be good enough for us.

But you have to trust Mancini.

Tevez City said:
Releasing Roman and buying Biton does not make sense to me, hopefully in the future I will know why.

Completely different players.Bitons attributes are lacking within the squad.

Tevez City said:
Releasing Roman and buying Biton does not make sense to me, hopefully in the future I will know why.
We didn't release Roman, he was under no obligation to sign a new contract. Roman wasn't on the initial list of released players, what does that tell you? He was offered a contract but opted to go home, with his family.

FantasyIreland said:
Tevez City said:

Completely different players.Bitons attributes are lacking within the squad.

I know they play in different positions, but What I mean is why City let one of the best EDS player leave without giving him a chance and are willing to pay 2 mil for unkown player who will spend most of the season with the EDS !

Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
We didn't release Roman, he was under no obligation to sign a new contract. Roman wasn't on the initial list of released players, what does that tell you? He was offered a contract but opted to go home, with his family.

I dont blame him, he was the best EDS player but Mancini didnt gave him a single chance.

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:

I dont blame him, he was the best EDS player but Mancini didnt gave him a single chance.

And he's going to get a chance in the Barca first team next season is he? He's good, but nowhere near first team level, the reason he went back is that he was most probably just homesick. Nothing to do with lack of opportunity with the first team.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:

And he's going to get a chance in the Barca first team next season is he? He's good, but nowhere near first team level, the reason he went back is that he was most probably just homesick. Nothing to do with lack of opportunity with the first team.
Regular football coupled in with the chance to go home, he wasn't particularly homesick, just prefers to live in Barcelona. The EDS didn't play regularly last term, because of a massive cock up from the club.

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:

If he wanted chances in the first team, he should have been patient.
Watch the pre-season training. Not only is Mancini trying to ensure that the first-teamers are fit, but he's also giving a multitude of chances to the youngsters. If they impress Mancini, I'm confident they will get to play in the first team in some form or other. If Roman was that good he would have been the first in Mancini's approved list..his loss I guess..

Joehannes said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Tevez City said:

Regular football coupled in with the chance to go home, he wasn't particularly homesick, just prefers to live in Barcelona. The EDS didn't play regularly last term, because of a massive cock up from the club.

My point was that its in no way Mancini's fault he didn't sign a new contract. Whether it's the chance to go home and live in Barcelona, the chance to be back closer to his family, more game time, or he just didn't particularly like Manchester, I believe his decision was in no way influenced by not featuring for the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.