Nir Biton

Missed the game last night but watched the highlights this morning. Must say this lad looks to be a decent player(yes I know they are only highlights). His passing looks to be crisp and accurate, gets stuck in and keeps the play moving.Hopefully day in day out training alongside Yaya etc can bring the best out of him.

only managed to catch the first half,but tthought he looked half decent,neat and tidy,obviously he needs to get his fitness levels up and settle into the squad,but i think he could do a good covering job for us.

Very ! Very !! difficult to assess unless you see him every day and have scouted him over a long period of time.
From the limited amount of game time I have seen him, it's a no from me. I just don't see that he brings anything to our squad that we don't already have.

disagree with the idea of a loan move, he can get plenty of games by coming on for yaya when games are won or come on to close games out.

hes 20 and i think he has played enough in israel (2 full seasons) to not need a loan.

plus what is going on with mohammed abu? he's on loan still isn't he, but he must be getting near 22? why isn't he on the tour? i can't see this one making the cut.

mansour's tow ropes said:
disagree with the idea of a loan move, he can get plenty of games by coming on for yaya when games are won or come on to close games out.

hes 20 and i think he has played enough in israel (2 full seasons) to not need a loan.

plus what is going on with mohammed abu? he's on loan still isn't he, but he must be getting near 22? why isn't he on the tour? i can't see this one making the cut.
Loan move to Belgium or elsewhere while waiting for UK work permit should he not obtain one.

I see a lot of talent in this kid, seems like I'm one of very few that do lol.

I think the lad looks composed and assured. The fact that he was the focal point in midfield speaks volumes, unlike the lad Savic who continues to look poor to me. However these games are all about fitness and hopefully young Savic will improve the more games he gets under his belt.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I think the lad looks composed and assured. The fact that he was the focal point in midfield speaks volumes, unlike the lad Savic who continues to look poor to me. However these games are all about fitness and hopefully young Savic will improve the more games he gets under his belt.

I agree with you sentiments about Savic; he looked poor against Al Hilal in the centre of defence and he looked poor at right back last night.

He seemed to be stuck in limbo between attacking like Kolarov on the other side and staying back.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

savic isn't young, he's 22 in a few months.

hes shit and will never be good enough for us.

Releasing Roman and buying Biton does not make sense to me, hopefully in the future I will know why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.