No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Seosa said:
Bit rich from a fucking paddy isn't it?

Seriously? A badge on a football shirt is upsetting you that much?

You know I rarely criticise the club for anything at all but it is tradition and they would have sold a good few thousand. Bad decision for tradition and commercially imho.

Seosa said:
Bit rich from a fucking paddy isn't it?

I wouldn't go as far as some on this thread, but I would appreciate some tradition.

SWP's back said:

You know I rarely criticise the club for anything at all but it is tradition and they would have sold a good few thousand. Bad decision for tradition and commercially imho.

Our crest is us though. It is supposed to be a symbol of Manchester City Football Club. I would not begrudge the coat of arms being on it either, as City belongs to the people of Manchester..

my major gripe is why does everything have to be such a big deal? We're in a cup final and people are moaning about a badge? Talking about campaigns, ffs, get over it and enjoy the occassion

I think at least for the likes of crinklies such as myself we could do it one more time before totally selling out - would that not be reasonable?

Seosa said:

I wouldn't go as far as some on this thread, but I would appreciate some tradition.

football has changed since the last time we were in a cup final..

you have to take the good with the bad, and roll with it.

Perhaps the club tried to get the coat of arms on but the FA blocked it? I don't know. I wish we'd had it on anyway, fairly disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.