no more red and black scarves

The City Dictatorship....

I'll wear whatever I want when I want and don't have to justify to anyone why I will be wearing the scarf whilst constantly chain smoking stood outside Mcdonalds after a Happy Meal

SWSB said:
the club for some reason even though the demand is ther are not producing any more r and b scarves.Maybe BM readers could put pressure on the club somehow,maybe points of blue meeting or other ways.Any ideas?

I'm just wondering, but have the club actually said that they aren't producing any more, or is this just because they haven't said yet that they will produce any more?

I still have my red and black scarf from the days when wearing those colours was as much a statement of being a City fan as a silk sky blue and maroon scarf draped around your wrist.

I saw the fans wearing the scarves, and it took me back a few decades, when lots of City fans wore them.

I thought it was a nice tribute to Nelly, and I have no problem with anyone who wants to wear the red and black number at games in the future.

Red and black, to me, sums up a great period in our history, and Neil Young was very much part of that success.

I wore my red and black scarf for years in those days, and if wearing those colours is now a tribute to one of our best players from those days, then let the people who want to wear those colours do so.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
I still have my red and black scarf from the days when wearing those colours was as much a statement of being a City fan as a silk sky blue and maroon scarf draped around your wrist.

I saw the fans wearing the scarves, and it took me back a few decades, when lots of City fans wore them.

I thought it was a nice tribute to Nelly, and I have no problem with anyone who wants to wear the red and black number at games in the future.

Red and black, to me, sums up a great period in our history, and Neil Young was very much part of that success.

I wore my red and black scarf for years in those days, and if wearing those colours is now a tribute to one of our best players from those days, then let the people who want to wear those colours do so.

Cracking Post. Couldn`t have put it any better myself.
Cracking Post

Chillidog77 said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

Cracking Post. Couldn`t have put it any better myself.
Cracking Post

Seconded....

I still have my original red and black scarf from ye olde days....but guess as I wasn't at Leicester, the BM police here won't allow me to wear it anymore...

BlueMoonraker said:
LongsightM13 said:
I would consider anyone wearing a ref and black scarf on Saturday, for example, to be a bit sad and an attention seeker

I think you're being a bit elitist here. Are you saying that only those fortunate enough to wear the scarf at the Leicester game should own one? City sell the black and red shirt don't they? What's the difference?

I didn't go to Leicester Saturday, but the Neil Young commemoration including the R and B scarf was for Saturday. The End. If anyone ones further remembrance then cancer charities are desperate for yer cash.

what's the betting that the scarf sellers round coms will be selling red and black scarf's sat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.