No-one passing to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, keep reminding us what a complete bastard Carragher is and always has bee
To be fair to him i hope his prediction comes true. He said he didn’t think we’d get more points than we’d already been getting with Haaland but he might make the difference in the champions league

Media are having shits and giggles over this.

Players take time to gel, we've played the false 9 for 3 years it's now a team learning curve to change our style of play.

He's scored 31 goals despite us not knowing how to use him, imagine when we do :)
He’s scored 31 but I can’t remember the last time Grealish, KDB, Silva, Gundogan, Rodri or anyone but Mahrez and Ake scored. Our strength used to goals all round. Now it’s stop Haaland stop us. Which seems pretty easy to do

Thing is, if we lose the ball anywhere on the pitch, it takes about three passes for the other team to be around our box and get a shot away (and quite often score). We can't even defend. No wonder the passing is so safe (and so fucking slow).

He’s scored 31 but I can’t remember the last time Grealish, KDB, Silva, Gundogan, Rodri or anyone but Mahrez and Ake scored. Our strength used to goals all round. Now it’s stop Haaland stop us. Which seems pretty easy to do

Because Pep doesn’t know how to feed him unless it’s some KDB magic. Hopefully something clicks soon, he’s getting more involved in the game recently - more touches but ironically less goals, the opposite to the start of the season.

Obviously either he or Pep, or both, have been trying to improve things.

Because Pep doesn’t know how to feed him unless it’s some KDB magic. Hopefully something clicks soon, he’s getting more involved in the game recently - more touches but ironically less goals, the opposite to the start of the season.

Obviously either he or Pep, or both, have been trying to improve things.
I think if he were to move away from the centre every now and again it might create space for others, and make him harder to mark.

At the moment if KDB and Haaland are both marked then the rest of the team just pass it about instead of taking some responsibility like they did last season. Haaland has made us stronger and weaker at the same time, We were so used to playing with an interchangeable top 3. When the ball up to Haaland gets picked off we are wide open. The question is who is deciding it, Pep, Haaland the team?

Made me fucking laugh and switch the TV off when Carragher started arguing Haaland joined the wrong club

Made me fucking laugh and switch the TV off when Carragher started arguing Haaland joined the wrong club
He suggested that Haaland 'may' be wondering if he had. Comments like Carragher's are provocative, cause debate, and are designed to make you think.

If you actually think about it, it wasn't a particularly unreasonable comment. Haaland has had little or no service for the last few games.

In his position, any top striker would be wondering much the same.

Like he’s gonna stick around, we’re takin the piss out of the lad, and now this dodgy shit - come armageddon come.
How do we fuck up things, out of a clear blue sky?
What on earth is next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.