No-one passing to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's changed?

I felt the first part of the season we were trying too hard to find him, Pep get spooked by the Newcastle/Palace & United games where we shipped a few?

Now our games are by and large dreadful to watch.
Even pep id hope can see winning 6-3 drawing 3-3 and winning 4-2 is better than losing these games by a single goal as we are doing now. It’s pretty simple, we won’t win either arsenal game, we will struggle against Newcastle and ultimately fall far short this season by playing this way. Fingers crossed it’s the season we bag a CL which will be ironic considering it’s our worse performing side in years. Usually the way in that competition

You're right, there are no signs of a breakdown in relationship with Pep. But I can tell you one thing, if it comes to it, and they do have a coming together, I'd rather see Pep walk than Haaland. He's already had a bust up with our only competent left back and it looks as though he's alienating half the squad. Something has to give. We still have the basis of an incredible team and we shouldn't be ready to throw that away just to indulge our manager's whims and OCD.
I get frustrated with Pep but have faith in him. Re-jigging the team to play with an out and out striker like Haaland is not easy but Pep will get it working given time. It probably would have been easier to integrate Kane into the team if we had signed him last year as he is better in deeper positions - still glad we signed Haaland instead.

If the likes of KDB stop believing I might start to worry but spoilt brats like Cancelo can do one. Who would you like to replace Pep? Bingo might be available in a couple of weeks!

Its "Jack Run Back" for a Foul that gets me. Any I'd say yesterday wasn't his worst performance for us but I did fall asleep from 30-65 mins.

What's changed?

I felt the first part of the season we were trying too hard to find him, Pep get spooked by the Newcastle/Palace & United games where we shipped a few?

Now our games are by and large dreadful to watch.
Weird thing is we shipped goals to Newcastle because he had our only genuinely quick defender in the bloody inverted fullback role leaving big gaps down the flanks for their speed merchants to run into. Against utd we were brilliant and could have carried on and got 8 or 9 but he subbed our entire midfield. Fair enough if he was thinking of other games but personally on that occasion against those twats i’d have rather we’d taken the chance to completely kill them. Could be wrong but i don’t think he’s started that midfield and forward line together since. Bizarre but that’s been Pep all season.

Id be straight on the phone to Florentino Perez if I was Erling tbh. About 6 times we ignored a brilliant run from him yesterday and it happens every fucking game. Watching us at the moment is just the most infuriating thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.