no signings?

I think we should all calm down. All the other clubs are signing players because we are so much better, they will still fall short of our squad.

Right now, no signings, who would you rather be?

Thank you very much.

de niro said:
I think we should all calm down. All the other clubs are signing players because we are so much better, they will still fall short of our squad.

Thank you very much.

im sorry but this attitude will not work, yes we have a great squad but if you want to keep winning things you cannot stand still 2 or 3 players are needed, its that simple.

The only red i know with a brain told me one of the key things united, chelsea and arsenal always did was freshen their squad every summer, even if its only academy players. I think a CB and a CDM are a must, De Rossi and Agger and that will do me, aswel as Suarez and Razak being given roles this season.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The only red i know with a brain told me one of the key things united, chelsea and arsenal always did was freshen their squad every summer, even if its only academy players. I think a CB and a CDM are a must, De Rossi and Agger and that will do me, aswel as Suarez and Razak being given roles this season.

this sums it up perfectly for me. We need a better cb to challenge lescott and vinny and help rotation. A central midfielder i would want but not needed as much as a cb, possibly a player with real speed aswell to give us something different. i agree with blending in suarez and rekik aswell.

kompany10 said:
de niro said:

Thank you very much.

im sorry but this attitude will not work, yes we have a great squad but if you want to keep winning things you cannot stand still 2 or 3 players are needed, its that simple.

True, but you're panicking is quite pathetic.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Those and some pacey players. That's why we struggled at times away last year. Teams knew how to play us as we played through the middle with very little pace

Seosa said:
kompany10 said:
de niro said:

Thank you very much.

True, but you're panicking is quite pathetic.

Im not panicking as i know we have a great squad however if we want to move forward as a club we cannot stand still.

kompany10 said:
de niro said:

Thank you very much.

You can still only fit 11 players on the pitch...

SamTheGuru said:
kompany10 said:
de niro said:

Thank you very much.

You can still only fit 11 players on the pitch...

And your point is? As ive said if a club wants to keep winning things and move forward you need to improove, its not arrogant, its simple logic, we obviously dont need a huge window of players but we need 2 or 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.