no signings?

argyle said:
CTID101 said:
Realistically we don't need more players.

Winning the game v QPR in the circumstances will do so much for the whole team. They will be quicker, stronger and more clinical next season. Much like the rags who for years have had shite like O'Shea, Brown, Fletcher and so on in their team yet have still won trophies because of the whole feeling around the team, something i think we now have.

We really do. Standing still isn't an option.

As great as it was, we won the league on goal difference and didn't do well in the champions league.

When Yaya and Kompany were out we struggled. Added to this, Silva's form trailed off and up front before the last 6 games we struggled a little.
Agreed if we want to compete on all fronts we need more players

Our squad isn't the biggest and if we are to compete in all competitions, we need to strengthen. Not a overeaction or being spoilt, just reality.

Certainly would like a CB and a Winger to come in. Not overly fussed about RVP - we are covered in that area.

Nearly into august, all the people who at the start of july slagged me off due to me moaning about the lack of action still as confident we will get the signings that we need in?

kompany10 said:
Nearly into august, all the people who at the start of july slagged me off due to me moaning about the lack of action still as confident we will get the signings that we need in?

I didn't slag you off, but yes, very confident we'll make the signings that Bobby thinks we need.

I have said before

RVP (if we are interested in him) is dependent on getting a fee for either Dzeko or Tevez, looking like Dzeko.

Agger/ Skirtel looks as though maybe dependant on Toure wanting to leave or not (has Kolo decided to go even)

Ade and RSC are still with us maybe hindering getting the other targets Mancini desires.

Maybe those other targets are players in Olympic squads so until they finish maybe won't happen.

Mancini says two weeks I am prepared to wait (nothing better else to do anyway)

If we sign zilch at the end of window but we have got rid of Ade/RSC and bridge but everyone else stays, I don't see us having a problem footballing wise in fact watching friendlies has reminded me how good our players are.

There is always January, RVP can sign a pre contract agreement won't cost a penny (not to Arsenal anyway).

We just can't lose. :-)

Rammyblues said:
I have said before

RVP (if we are interested in him) is dependent on getting a fee for either Dzeko or Tevez, looking like Dzeko.

Agger/ Skirtel looks as though maybe dependant on Toure wanting to leave or not (has Kolo decided to go even)

Ade and RSC are still with us maybe hindering getting the other targets Mancini desires.

Maybe those other targets are players in Olympic squads so until they finish maybe won't happen.

Mancini says two weeks I am prepared to wait (nothing better else to do anyway)

If we sign zilch at the end of window but we have got rid of Ade/RSC and bridge but everyone else stays, I don't see us having a problem footballing wise in fact watching friendlies has reminded me how good our players are.

There is always January, RVP can sign a pre contract agreement won't cost a penny (not to Arsenal anyway).

We just can't lose. :-)

Ok, but is that a yes or a no ? :)

Ok, but is that a yes or a no ? :)

Its a yes, Khaldoon said we would, Mancini has said we would but if we don't ain't too fussed. (Sentimental old fool I am, still like Dzeko, Nige, Kolo (great that Yaya song) should give them all another season to show they can retain title they won). :-)

We didn't fuck it up, that wanker Platini did.

Funny how he turns a blind eye to PSG though. I wish Sheikh Mansour would just hire the best team of lawyers in the world and absolutely shit all over this FFP bullshit then sign Ronaldo, Bale and Agger for a combined £175m, perhaps also getting Khaldoon to say "fuck you Platini you frog-eating ****" at the press conference.

Or we could just loan Savic to Wolves and play Micah at CB when Vinny or Joleon are out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.