No Training Today?

stavros said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
stavros said:
and there lies the problem

It's working a treat

it hasnt been last few months.

just dont think our squad should be all spread over europe .

no qualms with the day off.

but relax ffs.

I was actually referring to this thread turning into IMO the reason for it being started that being a Roberto bashing thread when there is already enough on the board without the need for another one and I was pointing out IMO how Billy wanted the way the thread to go with your reply to his post.

Maybe with a bit of luck time spent away doing other things might refresh the squad lets all hope so.
Like I said earlier I'm sure these days off would have been planned with a view to the fitness programme long before the latest results and the players would have made plans. Making them change these might do more harm than good and we will not know until the weekend and another thread bashing the manager is quite boring really even if it is passing a few mins for me typing this.

I think they should visit a knocking shop together for a special massage and sauna session - need to get that fookin run-in tension out of the system

:)

Mancini and his man-management.

Didnt he ban the music also a few weeks ago in the dressing room?

Funny because I remember an article with LEscott saying how much music helped last year around the semifinal against MU everyone was up for it, the music made them stronger together etc.

Bust ups, now I used to the bust ups and that's sad. City players bust up again. Not even surprised. Like it would be usual. On the field because of a free kick. In the dressing room. In the trainings.

Calling out players how they cant trust them still starts them.

The "is Mancini losing the plot?" question is very much in the air. Not good signs if he is staying next year.

Guys chill.
Players will have today off and tomorrow, they have all season long when we've had sunday/monday games only time they've not is when we've had midweek games. Its purely not beneficial to train the players theese days you can't really do much. dont want to get players injured doing pointless training excercises. Bobby and his staff will be in italy today watching game films, coming up with tactics and coming up with about 4 or 5 games plans so when hes back with the players he can train them in the system he wants to use, which the players for more comfortable in.

shootmeifipost10k said:
I was actually referring to this thread turning into IMO the reason for it being started that being a Roberto bashing thread when there is already enough on the board without the need for another one and I was pointing out IMO how Billy wanted the way the thread to go with your reply to his post.

Let me ask you a question. Do you want what is best for Man City or what is best for Bobby Manc?

Cheesy said:
The sad fact is that if they'd been in training today many of the very same posters berating Mancini for giving them the day off would be having a go at him for not giving the players a break 6 days before a huge game.

It's hardly a rest to travel all around Europe.. the rest is to stay at home, play FIFA and so..

BillyShears said:
shootmeifipost10k said:

Let me ask you a question. Do you want what is best for Man City or what is best for Bobby Manc?

You don't know my stance on Mancini but from your question I can only think you have already made the assumption I think he's the bees knees and should be allowed a free rein with no critics which is far from the truth.
As for the other question it's a stupid one to ask dont you think ?

Look Billy I know full well your stance on Mancini and respect your opinion on him and there is no better place than here to put that across,but there's no getting away from the fact that your time spent on here berating him by far outweigh time spent on here on other threads ,now that is your choice but you have to expect every now and then someone like me picking you up on it as this thread will and has already turned into a Mancini bashing one as it not.
I still stand by that it was you intention for it and again will say there are far and away enough on here as it is without another one or do you think there should be a few more.

In a way I do admire your persistance Billy and fully understand the reasoning behind it but sometimes you do go a little over the top with it all and it does come across like you're a bit consumed with it.
I have to say this and it's more than likely wrong but the way you come across at times it does sound like you want to be proven right ,it's like you asking the silly question above which wasn't really needed and I could come back with it by saying do you want whats best for Mancini or whats best for Billy.

Lets hope the time off does some good this time and we thump Arsenal next weekend.

Anyway Mancini is off scouting a couple young players in italy who are playing tonight so no rest for the wicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.