Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Sorry I am just not buying this that we only have any supporters because of Noel Gallagher what an insult to a club that has been around for over a hundred years.

Our average home gate is 54,000.
I liked Oasis a lot but I reckon we'd still be averaging well over 53,500 if Oasis had never existed. That said, I know some of these Burnage families are big and madferrit!

Post match interview was classic!

Carragher: I see you wearing a Liverpool coat there.
Gallagher: Nah. This is expensive.

Love him.

Good fan, and very, very good on interviews where he backs the club to the hilt. I've yet to hear him bested on an interview. I personally don't think he comes over as a billy big bollocks, or a celebrity ****. It's fucking great that we have someone in our corner, and someone that most shows will clamber over themselves to have on, knowing that all he'll do is talk about City. Good luck to him.

+1

Got an IQ of something ridiculous like 200. A very intelligent guy. And if you don't like his music then you must have something wrong upstairs because the guy is a musical God! Up there with Lennon, McCartney and Ray Davies. And he is fucking mad for City!! But hey ho, if you like Charlie Drake or what ever that ginger cunts called from that shit 80s group, then please leave this sight. This is a City sight for City people, we'll have no cunts on here!

Got an IQ of something ridiculous like 200. A very intelligent guy. And if you don't like his music then you must have something wrong upstairs because the guy is a musical God! Up there with Lennon, McCartney and Ray Davies. And he is fucking mad for City!! But hey ho, if you like Charlie Drake or what ever that ginger cunts called from that shit 80s group, then please leave this sight. This is a City sight for City people, we'll have no cunts on here!
You lost the argument immediately after saying people who don't like his music have something wrong upstairs. Music is a choice, and that means nobody is right or wrong in what makes good music

And it's site.

Noel has blue blood running through his veins. Stands with the fans and stands by the club, why any of you would criticize him is beyond me? Comes across really well and winds up the rags and redscouse as well as any of us could. Anything good he says about City can only help us.

You lost the argument immediately after saying people who don't like his music have something wrong upstairs. Music is a choice, and that means nobody is right or wrong in what makes good music

And it's site.
Music is about opinions. And my opinion is better than yours!! ;-) Na night blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.